Why ?

Jennie POV

I was sitting hoping for someone to come. But it feels like hours, even a voice didn't came.

"Ughh"

I turned to my right to see oppa getting conscious slowly.

"Oppa ! Oppa ! Are you okay ?" I asked leaning my neck a little forward since I can't move.

"Hmm." He replied still in pain.

I just tolerate seeing him like this. It's like he's being beaten with such hatred that the attacker didn't even stopped realising his condition is getting so worse. Oppa looked at me with a shocked look.

"Jennie ? I ... I told you to ... to run. Wh...Why are you here ? " He was not even able to talk straight.

"Oppa please don't talk if you can't. And how should I have left you in this state ? Have you seen yourself ? Almost like half-murdered. We should worry about anything but getting out of here. This damn place doesn't even have a damn fucking window." I spitted out in one breath.

He sighed. "Let's first get to know who did this ?"

Jennie :- God knows. No one's been here -

Before I could continue, the one and only door opened. We could see two silhouettes. But we couldn't see their faces.

"Who the fuck are you ? Show your face bastards. " I shouted at them.

The two silhouettes walked forward towards us. Slowly they came into light.

"Suho. Chanyeol." I whispered being shocked.

The same reaction was of baekhyun oppa. "Why ? Why Chan ? " Baek oppa asked whimpering.

Suho tilted his head :- Why ? I should ask you the same. You've been fooling us for whom ? Them. For these bitches.

I gritted my teeth. But I shouldn't spit any venom right now. I should ask for oppa's treatment.

"Could you please treat him ?" I said simply.

"Oh you are saying this. I thought you would be letting out all the shit you know on our faces." Chanyeol said. He chuckled as he continued,"But not sorry girl, You should beg for it."

I glared at him. Suho said smirking,"That glare won't work on us Jen. As I said you must beg for it. For now, we'll go and chill."

They turned and went out closing the door.

I shouted on the top of my lungs,"What the heck ? Stop. What are you doing ? Treat him. Come back. You can't go like this. He is your friend,brother. Listen. Don't go. "

Baekhyun :- No need to shout Jen. They won't come. I'm fine.

Jennie :- You are not, oppa.

He smiles sadly as he leans his head back :- Life was better two years ago jen.

I chuckled sarcastically," Better ? It was the best."

We both closed our eyes reminiscing about how much we were happy.

                                 *********

Lisa and Rosé were watching dramas when the doorbell rang.

Rosé :- I'll see.

She walked to the door and opened it.

"Mam Courier. " A man said.

"For whom ?" Rosé asked smiling a little.

"One is for Jung lalisa and another for Park Chaeyoung." He said checking the names.

"Oh ! Okay " She said being confused but still took it.

"I always use my English name,Roséanne. Who the hell sent me courier on my Korean name." Rosé thought.

She goes back to where she was sitting.

"What happened ? Why are you lost ?" Lisa asked her.

"Uh nothing. There's a courier on your name." Rosé said handing over the courier to her.

"My name ? That's funny. Why would someone send it in phone's generation. Should've just messaged me." Lisa said laughing about it.

Rosé eyed her,"Not funny liz."

Lisa rolled her eyes,"Yeah. Whatever. Let's just go to our rooms. It's already getting late."

Rosé :- But jennie unnie ?

"She won't come." Jisoo said walking down the stairs.

Lisa :- what do you mean ?

Jisoo :- I don't know if it's true. But, maybe, Oppa and she has been kidnapped.

Rosé and Lisa's eyes almost popped out from their sockets.

Rosé :- What ? How ?

Jisoo :- I don't know. I thought it would be better to tell you than hiding about it. And yeah don't worry, I'll see through it. And please don't tell about it to anyone for now. Especially bangtan.

Rosé and Lisa nodded.

Lisa :- She'll be okay right ?

Jisoo :- Don't worry and just go to sleep.

*********

The next morning

Lisa comes out of the bathroom after having a refreshing bath. She sits on the bed when her eyes fell on the envelope, the courier she got yesterday.

Lisa rolled her eyes and sighed. She takes the envelope and opens it.

"Photos ?"

She sees the photos. Her eyes popping out of the socket.

"This was ... This was when bangtan was going to New York. Why is chae there ?"

She stood up and rushed towards chae's room.

___________