8• 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓻

Word count: 3k+
Dated: 16th November, 2023
Target: 60+ votes and comments :)

Do follow Ridhit and Urvi on Instagram :)

8 | Sweet And Sour |

Shanvi Sharma:

"Abhiraj can you just put an end to everything? Aren't you tired?" I shouted out of frustration.

Abhiraj's gaze met mine "You think I don't crave for my son Shanvi?" His gaze transmitted shiver down my spines. "It's been years since he has held me. Let alone held, he does not even looks at me. I'm trying to putting an end to it. It's the son inside him which is not allowing him to." I frowned and shook my head in disbelief.

"This is your 'trying'?" I quoted. "By blocking his inheritance? By sending him alliance of my daughter when you know he has a girlfriend?"

"She's not his girlfriend." Abhiraj retorted.

"Yeah you know better." I scoffed. "I am marrying you because of your son Abhi, because you said he was devoid of love. And you think these things will bring him closer to you?"

I saw him dropping his head and sighing. "I cannot let that girl enter our lives Shanvi." He said, determined and I sighed helplessly. What's wrong with this man? "Anyways, hurry up. You need to shift to Malhotra Mansion by tonight." He left saying so. I slumped down to sofa and sighed helplessly.

Packed boxes were all around me and my inner self was aware about how unwanted I will be there. Abhiraj is never ending with his plans to have inheritance to all by himself. If not for Ridhit, I'd have never agreed for this alliance. A single mother couldn't find a better opportunity to make her own family.

It was my chance and I couldn't loose it.

End:

Urvi:

These wounds dint pain anymore. They weren't healed either. But the scar they left imprinted was deeply into my soul. His one touch, his willingness to hear me. He believed when I said they did. Not a question when thousands suspected me to lie. Not a sign if doubt when others doubted me for single word.

He was making me feel different. Different in a way in which nobody did. Different in a way where this foreign feeling was something I was getting familiar to.

It was different with him. Yet longing.

"Excuse me." A foreign voice called me out.

"Yes?"

"Is that Ridhit's cabin?" I frowned really bad seeing this cake faced bitch addressing him by his name. I looked back at his cabin where she was pointing to.

I narrowed my gaze. "You are?"

She smiled. Bitch that smile. "His bestfriend."

"Excuse me?" Immediately left my lips.

"Can you just answer my question." I gritted my tooth and smiled.

"Your name please?" I controlled my snap.

"Amrita Sharma."

"Just a minute ma'am." I dashed into Ridhit's cabin, taking him all by surprise.

He looked up from his file and laptop. "Ye..s?" I'm sure my kali avtar would've scared him.

Good for him!

Huh.

"You have a best friend, sir?" I raised my eyebrows and rested my hands on my hips. His eyes widened at the mention of 'sir' from me.