0• 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Dated: 13th August, 2023
Word Count: 613
Target: 60+ votes and comments

| PROLOGUE |

Their relationship lies between somewhere rules and roses.

Their dependence on each other lies between the inner quarrel of letting go and grasping hard as it slips.

The one who dares to grasp the thorn are to crave for roses. Neither was he afraid to get hurt, nor was she to let that happen...

The one to dares to break the rules are to clutch them harder.

She's the one who follows anything but rules.
Rules are in his blood.

They broke their rules for each other, never realizing that they were heading to something even more drastic...

Sunshine gets brighter as her smile brightens and dark cloud surrounds the atmosphere as the anger deepens in him.

She can never be his, but he's taking her anyway. He has a heart of ice, little did he know that he could burn the world for her. They repel each other as much as they want each other.

Realization never dawned upon them when their rules turned into the roses they'd never expected.

"Silence became her favorite way to speak..." He sighs.

"He loved with a love that was more than love." Their thoughts wander with the gush of air across the cloud to the stars.

A little work of time and destiny again with the purpose of evolving a magical them...

Rules with an iron fist, but sometimes in that is a rose..

***

Author:

I sighed in utter tiredness as the announcement echoed in the airport of the plane boarding. I quickly gathered up my stuff and made my way towards the line.

Creases formed on my forehead as someone bumped into me. Utterly tired with the procedure, I, in utmost irritation picked up all my stuff and within a few minutes I was on my seat, with cottons plugged in and a book in my hand. It wasn't even few minutes since me reading the book when someone nudged me, probably mistakenly.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh I'm so sorry." I heard her quick reply along with witnessing her shrugging off that little drop of water off her face. I suddenly felt guilty for my behavior. Lower lips of mine were under the pressure of the upper tooth.

"Umm, you're okay?" I asked hesitantly. She looked at me and smiled fondly that warmed my heart.

Moment I thought that our conversation has ended.."Wanna hear a story?" She suddenly proposed and I shut my eyes in the fear. It isn't the first time. Wherever I go, people are ready with their stories for me to hear and pen down. "Nevermind." And I'm pretty sure she saw my reaction. Why the hell am I believing so reckless today.

I saw her resting her head on the seat and eyes shut. I bit my lips and pouted sadly. I felt guilty and couldn't stop myself.

"What about we introduce ourselves first?" I suggested and her eyes suddenly twinkled, this time not with tears but with excitement.

"I'm Urvi Khatri!" She introduced herself and I did the same.

"So what's your story about?" I asked, shutting my book and keeping it in my handbag.

"About many things." She replied, chuckling softly.

"And what among many things does it highlights?"

"What about your 'oh god' reaction?" She raised her eyebrows while I narrowed my gaze. "I'm not saying now." She said returning back to her position. This is the worst thing anyone can do to a writer.

"Acha okay I'm sorry." I reluctantly apologized and saw her grinning."

"It highlights many things." She murmured. "Many things among RulesAnd Roses." She replied while I waited for the story to unfold.

End: