13| detachment

"Talk? Talk about what?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Talk? Talk about what?"

He looked around the barren area.

"Not here. Let's go sit down somewhere."

You tilted your head at his statement. His tone was so different than before. It was the same as a couple of months ago. It was cold.

You decided to follow him.

"Is something wrong?"

"..."

"Please talk to me...have I upset you or something?"

"You've done nothing of the sort, (Y/N)."

"Then why are you like this?"

"Like what?" he stopped walking, turning to look back at you.

"You're being weird...you don't need to be so distant.

He was silent.

Distant?

He didn't want to be distant himself, but he didn't have much of a choice and even if he was to try to make sense of it to you, he couldn't.

"(Y/N), the truth is-,"

"The truth is you're having a bad day aren't you?"

Kokushibo was stunned.

What were you saying? He was trying to explain something to you.

"No, (Y/N)...I need to--"

"You need cheering up don't you?"

Kokushibo looked at you with stunned eyes. Were you really that adamant about not listening to the words that were coming out of his mouth?

"I know exactly what will help."

He watched as you turned around and began walking away. He scoffed, standing there stunned at your naivety. Realizing, that he was not following you, you turned back to grab his hand.

"Don't just stand there. I'm trying to help you."

Kokushibo looked at you with a strange expression, but you ignored it. You squeezed his hand, the warmth radiating across his skin. He didn't like this. He could never get used to this.

You headed out on a tangent, walking at a fast pace that quickly turned into something faster.

Kokushibo didn't like rushing, and felt strange being pulled behind you like this. He didn't mind walking but you were too fast for his liking, especially since he hadn't given up on relaying the message he had planned to in the first place.

"(Y/N), slow down."

"No," you said nonchalantly.

Kokushibo narrowed his eyes, "(Y/N)...slow down."

"I don't want to."

He took matters into his own hands. He pulled on your arm with a medium force and your frame fell back.