Chapter six: the other humans

Laelynn's point of view

"Laelynn!" Jillian shouted cheerfully, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. For a tiny person, she was really strong. Her master, who I learned his name is Orion, walked into the Lord's room after her. It was just a couple of hours into the afternoon, meaning that the humans were usually free to roam around the castle when permitted to.

"Eren, it's time to go. You have kingly duties, remember?" Orion called out to Lord Ries.

I turned to look at Orion, my eyes widening surprise that he was already staring at me. The corner of his lips slightly twitched, his milky eyes darting back to the entrance of Lord Ries' bathroom.

What was that about?

Creep.

Jillian let me go and tilted her head, "Are you not permitted to speak?"

I shrugged and looked at Lord Ries as he stepped out of the bathroom, his long hair sticking on his shoulders and forehead. Droplets of water rolled down his chiseled muscles, some traveling down his firm biceps and abs. Lord Ries was definitely a sight for sore eyes. Both him and Orion.

I would never tell them that, though.

"You can speak, Laelynn." Lord Ries said, pushing his hair off his face. He pulled the towel from around his waist and lifted it to wipe his hair. That would have been fine, but he was naked.

I screamed.

He stood unfazed in his naked glory. Jillian snorted at my reaction, not seeming to care about the sudden exposure.

"Why are we still looking!?" I asked in a panic, the large member dangling from his front.

Jillian could only laugh loudly as Lord Ries continued to dress up in pants and a shirt. He made sure his hair was dry before brushing it. He then walked to his drawer, digging inside it for something.

"I want to introduce you to the others today." Jillian said after calming down. "We are allowed to do whatever we want while Lord Ries handles his duties."

"No, you are allowed to socialize with one another. Not do whatever you want." Orion corrected her with a glare before refocusing on Lord Ries.

Why was Orion always around whenever Lord Ries was naked?

Was he doing it on purpose?

Or was Lord Ries just always naked?

Yep, definitely the second one.

"Okay." I tensed up when something cold was clipped around my neck. I turned and looked at Lord Ries, touching the uncomfortable material around my neck. "What the?"

"Collar." He explained boredly. "We can't have those males thinking that you're free for all."

I huffed, remembering that I couldn't disagree with him or else I would get into trouble. I couldn't complain, though. I did not like the idea of other Fallen males taking me and using me for who knows what.

This collar would protect me as much as I hated it.

"You're free to explore the castle, I expect you back before it is dark."

Jillian grinned and bowed to Lord Ries, pushing my head forward so I could also bow. After that, she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bedroom with her, rushing me to the rest of the humans.

"Wait a minute! Hold on!" I said, stopping in the middle of the hallway. Jillian looked at me in question. "Are we not going to talk about how Lord Ries was literally butt naked in front of us!"