Mardiya and her husband left, leaving falak with lily who sit quietly just everyone in there on reverie.

"Who's Aisha?"Falak ask wlh it's been budging her.

"Aisha kuma?
I don't know any."Lily say making her to take a deep breathe.

"But I'd know hibba."Lily say with a long pause deliberately and hesitatingly.

"Ya malik was married before to hibba that was before he left for Afghanistan, they were happy or so everyone thought but whatever it wasn't a very healthy relationship especially when he got back from *kabul* the relationship became very and extremely toxic just like yours."Lily say shaking her head at the bitter memories.

"Where's she now?"falak ask and lily take a heavy breathe.

"She died."lily say with a huff no wanting to say more than she said, her husband would kill her if he even get to know she told falak.

"Why didn't anyone told me he was married before?"

"I don't know, falak if i were you I'd just leave, this isn't even healthy relationship, or you hoping he'd love you and then share a happy ending, that won't happen with ya malik, he's just a narcissistic tranquil individual, when he say he doesn't want,he doesn't nothing can change his mind."Lily say and falak just stay quiet.

She wished she'd leave but now she's just intrigue and curious, she want to know malik, she want to break that wall and see the real man behind that stolid face.

Falak and lily wait all day long, they ate and continued waiting afternoon pass, evening sway in and night fall no malik no Ahmad nor mubeen, lily did kept trying her husband contact but at first it ring without answering and then it went off, so was mubeen contact.

"Are they okay?"falak ask worried and lily huff.

"They always do this shit whenever ya malik went his AWOL or whatever trouble he'd get himself they are always restless, jus a sickening friendship that they'd want to kill there self when he doesn't even care about them, rubbish."Lily say already fed up it's past midnight and she's already exhausted from sitting all day, how bored can this Eid be.

"Where have you been you?"lily ask immediately fu,ad walk inside the parlor.

"Ya Ahmad say i should take you home, he said he'd be back soon."

"Nonesense, where is he?"she ask and fu,ad sigh.

"I have no idea about that he called me, i was at salims."

"Then call him and let him know i said imm ain't going no were."

"aunty lily please let's go i have things to d.".

"Really,.seriously what's with the men in this family and bossiness,
Rubbish he would come home and meet me, i will give him the test of his own medicine."lily say grabbing her veil from the couch, she side hugged falak who walk her out, she kept nagging until she enter he car who in falak opinion lily is just grumpy especially with the pregnancy hormones messing with her head.

Falak roam around the house waiting, she cleared up the dinning table and re clean up the house, she sat in the parlor staring at the wall clock ticking it's until around 3:21am that the front door banged open, covered in blood and staggering,falak stand up abruptly at the sight the sleep in her eyes completely gone.

"Ma..malik." She call hesitantly watching him he took 3 more steps and crumble on the floor.

She rushed to him and kneel by his side.

"Malik." She call shaking him and he grunt in pain.

"Sor..sorry." She say looking for any sign of wound on his body. she search for his pocket if she can find a phone which lucky for her she did, she turn it on with a trembling hand.

She go through the contact and there's just 3 his mum, dad nd fu,d all the remaining aren't save.

A call i instantly came in and she answer.

"_what the fuc.......

"Sallamu'alaikum, it's me falak he's home."_she say randomly looking down at the unconscious body.

"Alright just calm down we're on our way."_he say and hung up the call falak doesn't know what to do.

She just kept staring at him,
She's smitten there's no doubt about that but how far can she go, would she even able to break those walls, but the deep question is that will the feelings ever be mutual?
With the bed of lies and secrets the marriage was build on it's matter of time before it get soak with betrayal and sink in the ocean of regrets.