-- Chapter 17 --

hey maybe few more chaps! but guess what I'm starting a new book! It will be way better than this one , so you can count on it, I'm going to try to make it as intersting as possible , so when this one is done, read the other one k!? :D K on with the story.

.

.

.

Chapter 16 - - -

I woke up, my body throbbing painfully. I gasped at what I saw.My body was covered, with bruises and cuts.I looked around I was in a room roped to a chair.

Than the guy came in, looking as scary as ever.

"Oh good , your awake."He smiled evilly.I shrnk back in my chair and just stared.

"What do you want with me?"I asked struggling in the ropes.

"I already told you that, its like your dumb."He smirked.

"Your an asshole you know that?"I growled.

"I know ,hun."He smirked than stepped forward and slapped me across the face.

Tears threanted to leak out but I wouldn't let them.I wasn't going to let this guy see any weakness at all.

Chase's POV!------------------------------------------------------------------

I called out for jess but she was nowhere around.I frowned, she wouldn't ditch me liek that would she?

Shes my mate-

Than my hole body filled with pain and I collasped ont he ground.I held my cheekt hat was now stining painfully.

She was getting hurt, I need to find her and quick.

I decided to try and call her phone.

It rang for 2 rings before a male voice picked up.

"Hello, you must be, Jess's mate, Chase i presume."He said.

"What are you doing to her!?"I yelled back.

"Oh just showing her how muchpain i felt, when I was kicked in the balls, and my family member was killed by her father."He practically gorwled into the phone.

"Where is she, let me speak to her."I demanded.

"No, I'm afraid, I can't let you, but I will tell you where we are, but it would not be a vey smart move if you tried, to come and save your precious mate."He replied.

"I don't care, I would do anything for my mate, now where the hell are you!"

"Chase, please, don't come, I will be fine!"She yelled through the other side of the phone.

"Were at a Blue house, come find us, good day."Than hung up.

I than  waved for a taxi, and told him to drive  to a blue house.

He gave me a weaird look before agreeing.I growled and he turned away quickly.

It took about 20 minutes before we pulled infront of a blue house, I got out and slammed open the door.To se my mate, bloddy and bruised.

Jess's POV!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want him to come , he was going to get killed! I couldn't live with myself if that happened.

Than the door burst open breaking the wall, well cracking it.

"Chase!! No you have to go, its a-"

A hand was slapped to my mouth.It was covering both my nose and mouth andi couldn't breath.

I struggled, but it was no use.Chase than rushed at the guy who was suffocating me.And shoved him against the wall landing him unconcious.

But  the other two rushed at him and tackled him to the ground, punching and kicking him.

"Stop!!please!! don't kill him."I hesitated."Kill me instead."

"No! Your not dieing!"Chase yelled clutching his arm.

Just than a figure came into the room.

I recongized the dark hair and brown eyes.

My Father.

Good,,,,,,,,,,,, Bad?  Awssome? :) please Vote and comment and Fan plz! I apprciate it! <333