Chapter 7

Hey it would be really nice if you fan! I'm new to it s if i have fans that would be nice if its not a problem can you? Thanks! <3

XxBlueGemXx ~

Chapter9

The rest of the week went by nicly with less problems which is good.It was now saturday and me and Maria and Preethi, decided to head out to the mall for a shopping day.

We got there at 1 and started shopping around."Hey look atthis dress!!!!!!!!!! It would look absolutly great on you for the  Valentines dance thats coming up after all its feb 10th so in 4 days.."Maria rambled on.

"Oh my gosh this one! I know its this one!"I yelled aloud.It was a thin strapped blue dress that stop a couple inches above the knee.It had asparkly stuff at the top.Yeha i like sparkles.Its weird.Haha

"yeah its so pretty!"Preethi said holding up her dress to show me."What about mine?"She said raising an eyebrow.

"Beautiful"I laughed.

Maria found a black straples dress that hugged her figure and had liek a beltish thing.Ok one thing im not good at is decrbing clothes.

Preethi got a peachy pink one that was kinda liek mine but in a diffrent colour it really stood out on her dark skin..

We payed for the dresses, mine was ony 57$.Maria's was 67$, and preethis 59$.It was pretty good prices, i think?

We went into aeropostale but i decided i wanted to go to american eagle , so i told them to wait for me outside the store when they were done or somthing, they nodded and continued shopping.

While i was walking i tripped.I started to pick up my bags, but 2 black skater shoes stood before me.

Plz i hope its not jackson.I looked up , sure enough it was jackson.

I started to pick up my bags again and stood up."Leave me alone .NOW."I turned to walk but he said."Ah ah ah.I want my revenge, i didn't desevre the detention!"He angrily yelled in my face.

"UH yes you frigging did! Everything you did to me makes- actually it doesn't me just getting you a detention , is my start. I hope to get you suspeneded."I smirked.I didn't really but i said it anyway.

His face got red with anger.he pushed me so hard i fliped over the railing.

I screamed as i started falling.I awaited the pain, but it was only a slight pain.

I opened my eyes slowly."C-chase, but h-h-oow?" sttutered.I was shaking from the fall.I looked up and jackson was laughing.I hat him!!! I screamed in ym brain.

"Who did this to you.!!"He said clutchin g me protectivly."Up look u-up"I stuttered.He did and his face got so angry i was scared.

"I'm goign to kill him, go home now i will visit you after got it!"He yelled quietly.I turned my head from him and stood up running away.

This was the worst day ever. He yelled at me and i fell down , how did even see me falling and be in the right place.I am surpise di didn't die.

Sorry it took so long to upload i didn't reallt think alot in this chapter but its alright i guess well fan! Thanks! :)