Chapter 6

VOTE! Heres 6...:

I woke up, got ready for school as usaul, and headed downstairs.Before i reached the kitchen, i heard whispers, but they stopped before i heard what they said.

"Morning."I said walking to the cuboard and pulling out cereal.

"Morning ,Jess."I froze.Chase was in here?

I turned and there he was in black denim jeans and a blue shirt.

"Hey chase!."I said happily.

"I wanted to know if you wanted a drive to school this morning."He said smiling.

"Yeah! Sounds good."I say while pouring milk in the bowl of fruitloops.

"Awesome!"he said taking a chair next to me.

"Oh did you want somthing to eat?"I say to chase.

"Nah , i ate before i came, but thanks."He said smiling.

I finished eating and walked out to the car with him.He opened the door for me."Oh your a gentlemen, i see."I said smirking."Yup."He said popping the p.

"Make sure you stay away from jackson, hes bad news.Plus he friggin hurt you!"He said jaw clenching."Trust me, i don't want anything to do with him."I muttered,His face softened.

I got my stuff from my locker, and headed towards class with Chase.My wrist still hurt but bearly now.I just had to wait till the stitches fell out.We headed in and the teacher greeted us.

"Jess your back, thats good, i was so shocked when the beacker exploded, theere must have been a chemical or somthing in it."She said."Ok class on with the lesson."

I had math now, so i said bye to chase and said i'll see him at lunch.Hey, maybe i will make a friend in math class.I walked in to see jackson was in this class to.I glared at him.

I sat down, but the teacher spoke up."Thats not your seat, i have assigned seating, you will be sitting next too.."He trailed off looking at the list, i HOPE its  not jackson,i hope its not!I thought to myself."Oh jackson."He said."Um can i sit maybe with somonelse?"i asked hopfully."No sorry i mite change the seating plan, some othertime.I groaned and took a seat next to jackson.

"Ok class we will be working on pythagorean theyrom, please open your textbooks to page 104."He said turning back to the board."Um i don't have a textbook."I said gesturing infront of me."Oh i will be ordering some tomorrow so for now you have to share with jackson.UGH!!!! This day is so not going well.

Jackson pushed it in the middle not even looking at me, i rolled my eyes.

Than i started on the problem it was easy until i got to the lst step and i needed a calculate.

Great ,now i have to ask jackosn for his calculator."Jackson, can i borrow your calculator since i don't have one."I muttered angrily.

"What ever."He said throwing it to me.I didn't catch it and it hit my face with a smack."Ow!!What the hell jackson!You don't throw things at people."I said rubbing the front of my head.

"Opps."He smirked."Is there a problem?!"The teahcer said frowning."yeah he threw his calculator at me."I muttered."Detention, Mr ross."He said turning back to the board again."You, got me a detention!"he whispered angrily."Well that was my goal."I smirked.He stood up and excused himself.

"Oppsie"I laughed.If i got him a detention hes probably going for payback.Yay.I thought sarcstically.

Class went on jackson furious not even talking or looking at me, but thats normal.The bell ran for lunch so i headed to my locker to get my lunch.I closed it and standing there was  jackson."GO away."I said angrily."Don't think i won't get my payback on you"With  that said he left.

I rolled my eyes.I turned around to see jaw clenched Chase."Hey , you ok?"I ask.

"No , i'm not i told you to stay away from him."He said glaring.

"I did."He was making another threat because i got him a detention for throwing his calculator and it hit me in the face, because i didn't catch it in time."I said frowning.

"Jess! Everytime you get him angry, he will do somthing back and it could be painful!"He said angry.

"I didn't mean to!"I said  frowning back.

"You told on him..."He said.

"Yeah but i thought the teacher didn't hear it."I said defending myself.

"What ever can we forget about this and go to lunch?"He said hopfully.

I nodded and we headed to the caf.

"hey guys this is jess, jess, this is Maria."He pointed to a red-brown haired girl, i nodded."This is jason-"he pointed to a bleach-blond haired dude."This is Preethi."he pointed to a girl with black hair pulled into a pony-tail."She lwas dark skinned,This is Brandon."He gestured to a guy with light -brown hair that was spikey from gel.

"Nice to meet you guys."I said shyly.Lunch when on and  i talked with Maria and Preethi.

I talked to them all lunch ,maria's italian, and preethi's indian ,we planned to go on a shopping  next saturday.I needed new clothes anyway.

School went on the rest of the day, in gym we played dodgeball ,Boys vs.Girls.

The girls one which made the guys pissed.I laughed.

"Nice job, jess."he said hugging me from the behind."Thanks!"I said giggling.

Chase drove me home, and i kissed him good-bye.I told him i see im in the morning.

"How was school?" Aunt jenna said while cleaning the dishes.

"Awesome,I made friends, talked learned, te usaul."I laughed.

"Thats good."She said putng a plate on the drying rack.

"Im tired so i'm going to take a nap before dinner."I said heading upstairs."Ok!"She called out.

I flopped on my bed and headed to a dreamless sleep.

Hey! i tried to make it along chapter , sorry if its bring but its long ger lol