Chapter 13

Hey hers the next chappie , sorry it took so long..this book should be about maybe two more chapters..? Sorry i need to focus on actually writing this story..so im gunna start a new new one, and try to keep the readers attention// anyways here:

Chapt 12-----

Chase's POV

Tears slightly trailed down cheeks. My mate couldn't die!I yelled for help someone near by heard and rushed in.She called 911 and kept checking Jess.She was pale, but she had a slow pulse.

My hear clenched painfully, at the thought of her dieng on me.I  held her in my arms, holding her clammy cold hand.The ambulances rushed in and picked her frail body up.

I got in and watched her, as she got weaker.I wanted to help anyway i could, but i just couldn't , There was nothing.

We reached the hospital in no time, I called jess's Aunt and told her everything.She started crying as soon as she got to the hospital.I wanted to cry again to but i couldn't, i had to be strong for jess.

We waited an hour, i was getting nervous and anxious.Jenna just sat there holding my hand.

"Thank you chase."She said blowing her nose.

"For what?"I asked

"Saving her.If you didn't come, she would actually be dead.So thank you."She smiled sadly.

Just than a nurse and a doctor longside her come in.I jumped to my feet.

I awaited the news."She lost alot of blood, so he had to giver her some.She made it, shes doing fine.Shes actually healing pretty quickly."He said with a grin.

"Oh my thats great!!Can we see her?"She asked eyes wide.

"yes but she does need some rest, so for alittle bit."he stated and walked towards her door.

The doctor opened the door, to a white room , and jess's slepping body resting on the bed.

I walked over and gently planted a kiss on her forehead.Thats when her eyes fluttered open.

Jess's POV

I felt lips touch my forehead, leaving a tingles.My eyes fluttered open to reveal chase beside a bed? Wait not my bed an hospital bed! I shot up quickly.But i felt a sharp pain go trhough my stomach.I cried out in pain.

"Jes lie down! You have stiches your going to wrip them.Its ok hun , everything is fine now."

I did as told and lied back down.

"Chase can i  talk to my aunt for a second?Than u can come back in."I smiled.

He nodded andclosed the door behind him.

"Aunt jenna im sorry! I didn't know he was going to take me and-"i started to cry. I felt to arms wrap around me and hold me in a comorting hug."its ok hun don't worry.

Im goign to go eat somthign i will be back, and i will send chase in."She winked."Love you."Than closed the door.

The door reopened again revealing chase with a smile.

"I am sooo glad your ok, I'm sorry i was just so worried-"I cut him off.

"Come here."

"what?"He said confused.

"Now lean down a tiny bit." He did it a weird look on his face.He was now directly infront of my face.

I put my lips to his, feeling tingles through out my body as our lips moved in sync.

"I love you."I whispered.

"I love you too."He said wrapping his arms around me.

Those words were the last thing i thought about , until my eyelids started to droop and i fell asleep in Chases arms.