Angels, Werewolves, wait what VAMPIRES!?

Hey people Heres my new story if u read my element academy one / Im going to DELETE it cuz i was coming up with ideas:/ but this is my new one enjoy! <3

 Hope y'all love it<3

Prologue:

"Honey.."My mom said getting frustrated with me."No your lying!!! theres no such things as werewolves , and vampires..but angels??"I ask confusd at this whole situation. "Honey im an angel."She said  trying to convince me, just ask a flash of white came and two beautiful wings came to her sides. I gasped."But how!?, im so conufsed!"I yell at them.My mom flinches."Honey were not killers or anything and i certainly don't kill , im a werewolf."He stated calmly. How could he be so come about this!!!??? I yell in thought.

I close my eyes and brush  my chocolate brown hair out of my face."So..what am i?" I ask curiously."You are a half blood.You are both angel and werewolf."She said with a smug smile.

"Oh." Is all i say  as the window near my head is  shattered i scream and drop to the ground coverng my head.I look up and saw the door burst open."Stay away from her!"I heard my dad yell.I looked up to see my dad change into a black wolf matching his hair colour.I gasped he was huge and he had rage in his eyes.

As he watched my mom being dragged away.I wanted to get up off the floor to help my ad but my body stayed put.I screamed at my bod to move but it just wouldn't I sobbed.Just than i heard a voice just near my head."Look at what we have here!"The voice sneered.I screamed as i was picked up off the ground.Than my body reatced and kicked him where you should never kick a guy.Than i felt searing pain in my right arm.I gasped as i saw a giant peice of glass in my arm some blood leaking out.

I ignored it and ran out the door clutching my sore arm.My dad was growling at them.It was dark out.I started towards my dad who was clutching my mom protectivly.I yelled at the guys to stop.They all looked at me and started towards me .I started to back of quickly, not before yelling over my should."I love you mom and dad!" Before i was  knocked out.