Chapter 14 (:

Hey guys sorry for the late upload i was sick, with a hedache and all that and i didn't feel like writing but i feel abit better so here! Vote Comment! And Fan :D

Chapter 14( wow 14!:D )

I woke up to see Chase sleeping on the Chair snoring loudly.I giggled.His eyes flew open."Oh sorry! Didn't mean to wake you up."I blushed, playing with the hospitals white bed sheets.

"Its ok."He said groggily rubbing his eyes."How are you feeling?"He asked concern filling his eyes.

"Still hurts, but i will manage."I say with a grimance.

"I so will kill Jackson for this!I can't beleive he would even attempt somthing like this!"He started shaking in anger.Any second now he would turn into a wolf i had to calm him down.

I sat up and slid over to where he was."Chase calm down, I'm fine now that all that matters."I said cupping my hand around his cheek.

"He could have killed you!"He yelled.

I flinched at his harsh tone.He noticed and his face softened."I'm-"I cut him off.

"I will see you later, ok.I need to be alone for alittle bit to think."I said looking the other way.His face crossed with hurt and he got up shutting the door hard. I started to sob.I missed my parents, i wanted my dads conforting hug, and my moms beautiful voice telling me everythings ok.

I was going to look for them.I decided.I know leaving my aunt with just a note, would be hard, but i had too. If they were ok they would of called right?Or if they wanted to protect me from those dangerous men, that were taking my mother away.I had t find them.

I looked at the necklace that my mom had given me for my 15th birthday.It was a Blue heart.That glittered everytime light relflected  upon it.

10 minutes later the nurse came in told me i was allowed to go home but to take it easy.I nodded and got my things and headed towards Aunt Jennas car.

"How are you doing Hun?"She asked while driving.

"Better I guess."I mumbled.

"Thats good."

"Sure."

"Whats wrong?"She asked. Turning a corner.

"Nothing."I say too quickly.

"Mhmm, somthing tells me thats a lie."She replied.

"No, its true, its nothing."I say.

"Ok, but if you-"I cut her off.

"I know i will."I smiled sadly.

"ok."She smiled back.

We reached the house, I got out of the car carefuly, not to rip any sticthes.

"Im going to take a nap."I say walking up the stairs.

"Ok, Wait what would you liek for supper?"She yelled up the stairs.

I smiled."Casserole!"

She laughed."You got it."

I headed to my room and grabbed a bag and startedto put stuff like toothbrushes, other nesscites, like clothes, money. Etc.

Than i hid it under my bed , so Aunt jenna wouldn't get suspicous. Than crawled into bed, and took a long nap.

Dream

I was in the house that jackson had took me to to kidnap me.He was in there with the same whip.He brang the wip back and lashed it forwards.

I screamed.But the dream ened.

End OF DREAM ( i know it was kinda short but i added more I Guess)

I woke up covered in sweat.That dream was horrible.I decided to take a shower.To relax and get the stress out of my muscles.

I walked out and got a tank top,sweatpants and a sweaterAnd undergarmets.I put them on wrapping my hair in a towel and headed downstairs.

I got a whiff of the air, it smleed like my favourite casserole.I smiled happily and walked into the kitchen.

My aunt looked up from the newspaper."Just in time Suppers ready."She said grabbing it out of the oven.

"Mmm smells yummy."I commented.

"Well be prepared to taste the best casserole, you have ever tasted."She laughed. I thanked her for dinner and hugged her.That was the last hug i was going to get for awhile.Might aswell make it last.I laughed too. We ate in silence.I excused myself to go dry my hair when i was done.I sat down on my bed and flicked the tv on. my mind wandering else where

Somthing touching jerked me back to reality, andi fell of the bed.My head connecting with the soft hard carpted floor.

My vision blurred.But i saw who theperson was.It was chase.

"Sorry! I didn't meanto scare you."He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh its ok."I mubled shyly.

"So..I just came over to check on you."He said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Thanks, your sweet."I smiled at him.I never notcied , how the Green eyes of his were so memorizing.

"Well I will see you tomorrow?"He quesioned.

"Yup."I lied.

Tonight i was heading out and he wouldn't nowhere i was going until Aunt jenna told him about the note i was goign to write.

"Well good night."He leaned in.He kissed my lips softly.It was sweet.

"Night."I said blushing.

He closed the door behidn him.It was now 10:00.i picked up my bag and made sure i had all my things.

I than silently creeped out the window.I threw my bag down on the grass and turned into a wolf to make the landing.Careful not to make alot of noise.I than headed off to the airport.I didn't really have any clue as to where my parents were but i was going to find out.I took the plane back to my old house before the whole big problem occured.

Was I going to find them?