chapter 8

Fatima pov:-

I am shaken to my core due to encounter that stranger i was very scared and says and prayed " allah what i have ever done i my life please forgive me for my any sin i have ever done oh allah please keep away me from that evil man" i cried for hours and at last i sleep overtook me and midnight somebody ring the bell i was hell scared and didn't open the door but knocking didn't stop then i heard misbah voice "fatima opens the door" i sigh in relief and opens the door she entered and ask me in concern "what happens Fatima did you cried are you okay did you feel pain did somebody did something" in one go " i feel like very safe around her i hug her tightly and start crying hysterically and after 20 minutes my cries died down she patted my back and make me sit on chair and gave me glass of water i gulp in one go then she ask " what happen fatima" i told her whole story.

She says "i have listen about fighting i mean our boss have beaten a guy very terribly " i look at her shocked and said "BO..boss" she nodded and says "yes fatima he is our boss and the youngest yet famous bachelor of the city,he is the owner of more than half of our city and most famous company haider enterprise he is very cold and rude" i look at her shocked and ask "what i will do now i need job for my financial crises" she nodded and thinks and says i have an idea i asked curiously "what" she says "i knew his time of coming to our club he mostly come at 9o'clock and leaves before 2o'clock i will ask our manager to shift our time to 2:30am we will do our work silently and will leaves from their to our college" i try to say something but she says "we don't have anyother way fatima" i nodded and hug her and says her " i am very scared thank you misbah you are my sister " and hugs me back and patted my shoulder and says "don't worry fatima i am here with you now go to sleep day after tomorrow is your first day at college " i nodded and goes to my room.

Next day i go to work and my manager scold me for leaving last day i says sorry to him and leaves from there next one week pass easily we go to our college and leaves to home from there and at midnight we go to our work and changes from there to college i found many friends but some are like my best friends misbah my sister yes she is my sister hashir, bilal ritu,noya and most importantly dabir he is very handsome and kind he help me alot i have a soft corner for him in my heart but we are friends only as i don't want to detroy our friendship bond. Some time i feel like someone is following me but i ignore this feeling it is only feeling from college to our home i wonder why someone will follow me . My thought come to end at sudden halt of car as we reached at club to do our duty we got down and changes into that piece of cloth i don't like it but have to do it for my job.

I was serving wine to people when someone come and grab me from my elbow and i collide with a wall not a wall but rocked type strong and well built man chest i only reached till his shoulder i groan and massage my head and look upward while blabbering what the hell, are you dumb and blah blah i look his face and i lost all energy it seems like ground slip away from my under feet. His face hard and eyes bloodshoot he is clenching and unclenching his jaw veins are popping from his neck and head his face his his eyes dark and grey colour disappeared from there and darkness took place. Without saying anything he hold my hand in very tight grip and start dragging me from there i try to loosened his hold but no avail.

_________________________________________________________

As this is my new book i will update twice a day for sometime . Keep supporting guyzz

Like and comment and follow for any notification

Thank you 🙏🏻