chapter 4

Shehryaar pov:-

I am sitting alone in my office and trying to do some work but that black eyes and rosy lips with milky skin is coming in my mind again and again . I don't knew why i am thinking abouts her. In meeting room also i can't concentrate on meeting because of that innocent look i can say that she is pure and so innocent beauty unknowingly my lips stretches in an pleasent smile and then suddenly door open and  my thought come to an end  and here come my second command cum best friend farhan . He look at me in shocking way and ask me to pinch him "what" i said " bro you are smiling i knew this is my dream so pinch me so i can come out from this hallucinations " he said i wipes of my smile and come to old cold and ruthless form and said stop spitting rubbish and wasting my time and barks why are you here" he said rudely farhan smirks and said " oops sorry bro for breaking your sweet terrance but tell me about whom you are thinking hunhh" i eye him dangerously and he shut his mouth and said "bro i am thinking to go to club today and get a hot chick from there" i am already hard due to that innocent beauty and says "okk i also need rest" he says "okk brother we will go after office time" i nodded and he left the office not before saying " continue you sweet terrance" and run from there i smirks and sat there and start doing my work with my innocent beauty in my mind.

At night in club :-

Both me and farhan are finally at city number one club which is mine only as i enter everyone bows there head in respect and due to fear i feel proud and we walk inside like king i sat on VIP chair from where i can see anyone and farhan sits opposite to me then two girls approaches us in seductive manner and serve wine to us touching our hands with their fake nails their body are fully exposed except some inches of boobs and pssy one of girl sit on farhan lap and start undoing his shirt while other eyeing me seductively and biting her lips she is waiting for my order ofcourse no one can touch me without my permission unless they wishes to die. I signal her towards my pants where my junior is very impatient to come out she got the message and sit on knees and start opening my zipper she took out my beast and i smirks seeing her reaction....she touch the tip of my beast with her tip of tounge and start moving her tounge on my junior i threw my head back due to pleasure but i don't knew why that innocent beauty once again come to my mind and through away that slut and through bundle of rupees on her and stand from my seat thinking about those black doe like orbs and then i see something which boils my blood my grip on the glass i was holding increases and it broke down i didn't feel any pain what i was seeing was all red and i didn't even hear farhan calling mei shrug him off and make my way towards my princess who is now gonna punished very badly........

_________________________________________________________ thank you guyz keep supporting and let me knew if you want any change in the story or anything

Like and comment plzz 🙏