Over

One month later..........

Harumi's povs

For the past month, Lloyd has not been himself. He been acting very weird. When I ask him what is wrong, he just tells me that it's nothing or he can't tell me. I am getting sick of it. As we walked to school, I couldn't take it anymore."Lloyd! Please tell me what is wrong!"I begged. He stopped. He stared at me. I couldn't help but feel a tad frightened."Do you remember when I ran to you after Cole had captured me?"He asked. I nodded sadly. He sighed."The reason I escaped was because I used some sort of evil power. It was very strong. And when I woke up, I got a call from my father. He said if I joined him, then he could teach me about my new powers. And if I said yes, but changed my mind.....you would be harmed."He explained."And you said YES?!"I demanded."I had to! I was scared that if I didn't my father would harm you.....or I would harm you with my new powers!"he said.

"But you joined the world's greatest villain!"I reminded him."I think.....we should....break up."He choked out."What?!"I demanded."It's not you. It's me. First Cole, and now my father."He said."Well, I don't care! I want to be with you!"I screamed."I am sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt!"He yelled."Look, I've seen you hurt! I don't care if I get hurt!"I yelled."I never should have asked you to dance. You should stay away from me Harumi. The other kids are right. I am just like my father."He said faintly. He ran off, with tears running down his face. I called after him. But he didn't come back, nor turn around. I started to cry. I punched the ground. This is all Cole's fault.

At lunch....

Lloyd's povs

I sadly sat down with my friends."Where is Harumi?"Asked Kai."I broke up with her."I replied."What? I thought you loved her?"Asked Nya."I do. And it wasn't her. It was me."I said. I then told them everything. They didn't say anything."I just can't let her get hurt. I love her too much to do that to her...."I said. I looked at Harumi, she looked at me. We both stared at each other with sadness. I groaned."Maybe the other kids are right about me."I said."No it's not. Remember who you are."Said Zane."Who? The son of Garmadon?"I asked."No, the green ninja."He said."Would you keep your voice down?"I demanded."Sorry."Said Zane."No, I am sorry. Agh. I wish my father wasn't this selfish."I said."Well, he is. And that makes you two very different."Said Nya."How?"I asked."If you were selfish...then you would let Harumi get hurt."She replied. I frowned."She may not understand now, but she will someday. And I feel that your love is so strong, that it will last forever."Said Nya. I smiled."Thank you. That was what I needed to hear."I said."Anytime."She said.

Harumi's povs

I sadly continued to eat my lunch."I heard what happened. You okay?"Asked Skylor."No! I just......wish Lloyd would see that I don't care about me getting hurt!"I said. Skylor frowned."If I was him, I would do the same-"What?!"I demanded. She sighed."Harumi, you have to understand, that he did it because he loved you. He wants you to be safe."She explained.I gasped."Wha-"Asked Skylor. She saw the same thing I saw......Cole....was talking with Lloyd.

Lloyd's povs

Cole came over to talk with me."What do you want?"I asked coldly. He smiled."You did the right thing, breaking up with Harumi."He said."I only did it to protect her!"I yelled."Well, now I can h-"Are you that stupid? She doesn't love you!"I said. He pushed me. I could feel the magic come back, but I fought it."You really are a monster. Just like your father."He whispered"Cole! Knock it off will you?!"Demanded Kai."Shut up Kai! Stay out of this!"He yelled."Me and you used to be friends...And I know I ruined it......B-"Just then, the new girl, Vania came in. Cole's eyes widened. She walked towards him."Hey, I am new....Mind showing around?"She asked."Why of course!"He said. He then looked at me.

Cole's povs

I looked at Lloyd. I then knew that it was such a silly thing that ruin our friendship."Vania? Can you wait over there? I need to deal with something."I said. She nodded."Will do. See you soon!"She said. I sighed. She was beautiful. Lloyd stared at me with fear."Lloyd.....I am sorry."I said. He looked surprised."You weren't the one that ruined our friendship....I was. Is there anything I can do?"I asked."Yes. But I need the team's help too."He replied."With what?"I will explain later.....Go have fun."He said."Thank you."I said. I then walked over to Vania.