New powers and hospital

Lloyd's povs

I was still tied to the chair. How can I stop Cole? Even though I am the green ninja, Cole is stronger... No, I can't think like that. I was still weak, so how was I even going to get out of here? I wonder if he is going to hurt Rumi. Just the thought of it made me boil. Just then, the ropes that had tied up my hands."What the.......?"I asked. I shook it off. I started to untie the ropes. Once I got out, I heard laughter."Where do you think you are going?"Asked Cole."I may be weak, but I will not unharm you!"I yelled."I like to see you try."He said. He pulled out a sword. He charged at me. I blocked his attack. He laughed."You are weak! You are not worthy! You are just like your father!"Said Cole. I don't know what happened, but I started to feel all this anger. Something..........powerful. My gut told me to fear it, to hide from it. But...I don't think I should fear it. Cole was half right, I was weak. With this...energy, I could defeat Cole. I NEEDED to defeat Cole. For myself and Rumi. 

I closed my eyes."Let the anger take control."I whispered. And with that, I could feel all this power rising into my bare hands. When I opened my eyes, I saw Cole's rage and fear. I laughed at the sight. How weak of him to show fear."Who's weak one now?"I asked in delight of my new power. Cole got ready to attack me, but before he could even walk a foot, I shot a purple energy ball at him. He yelped in pain. I enjoyed seeing him struggle, like he enjoyed seeing me struggle. I started to laugh."You are the cause of how I am today!"Yelled Cole."That may be. But, I regret nothing. Dear Cole."I said. He backed up a bit. I laughed once more."Oh, don't worry. I won't kill you. I want to see you suffer."I said. No, no, no! I can't let Cole suffer. Even after what he did to me. I am the green ninja. I should forgive. But I am not. But I also can't hurt him either. I shook my head. Soon, the purple magic disappeared. I backed up. I started to run out of here.

Harumi's povs

I started to walk home when a stranger bumped into me. No, it wasn't a stranger. It was..."Lloyd!"I yelled. We hugged. Lloyd was breathing hard. He then fell to the ground."LLOYD!"I yelled. I turned him over. He must have gotten stabbed."Oh, my god."I whispered. I called 911."Hello?"Asked the lady."Hi, my name is Harumi. My boyfriend just got....stabbed."I said."Help will be on the way."Said the lady. I hung up. Help arrived 10 minutes after I called. They then took Lloyd to the hospital.

One hour later, I went to go see Lloyd."Hello, um do you know where Lloyd Garmadon's room is?"I asked."Are you his family members?"Asked the lady in the front desk."I am his girlfriend."I replied."I was the one who called."I said. She nodded."Second floor, it's the first room on your left."She said."Thank you."I said. I quickly ran up to Lloyd's room. When I reached Lloyd's room, Koko was already there. She smiled weakly when she saw me."Hello, Harumi dear. How are you?"She asked. Oh, good. My boyfriend got stabbed and is now in the hospital because some boy wanted to date me. I knew Cole did this. He had done it. Who else hated Lloyd enough to almost kill him?"Good, I guess."I replied. She nodded. I sat next to her."Do you know what happened?"She asked shaking."No."I replied. Even though I knew, I didn't have any sort of proof. Yet. Koko sighed."Life was hard for him. With his father leaving, the kids at school. All he ever wanted was to be well, loved. And you dear, gave that to him. I feel like I owe you my life for that."She said. She then lifted my hands."Thank you."She whispered."Your welcome."I said."My son is a lucky man to have you."She said."Well, thank you. But I am a lucky woman to have your son."I said. She smiled. I looked at Lloyd."Please....be okay."I whispered.

A few minutes later, a doctor came into the room."Ms Koko? Are you the mother of Mr Lloyd?"Asked the doctor."Yes. Yes I am. Is my boy going to be alright?"She asked."Yes, but he is going to need stitches."Said the doctor."Stitches?!"I repeated."Do not worry Miss Harumi. He will live......if something doesn't happen to him."Said the doctor."I think....I think we should go home, dear."Said Koko."We can visit him tomorrow."She said. I nodded. I walked over to Lloyd."Lloyd, I don't know if you can hear me, but I want to tell you that you are going to be okay. I love you. Don't ever forget that."I said. I then kissed him on the head. Cole will PAY for this!