The dance

Lloyd's povs

The drive lasted about 5 minutes. When we got to the dance, we headed inside. Harumi saw Skylor and went over to talk to her. Kai walked up to me."I didn't know you had the hots for the new girl too."Said Kai."Please, I just brought her as a friend. And even if I did I couldn't. Cole would kill me."I explain."Hey guys! How is everything going?"Asked Nya."Lloyd brought the new girl as his-"Friend."I cut him off. I really didn't want anyone to know, Skylor already knows."So you brought Harumi."Said Cole."Yeah, hope that didn't tick you off."I said."Meh, as long as you guys are friends it's fine with me."He said. Phew."Come on everyone! Let's get in there!"Said Skylor as she walked toward us with Harumi. Kai and Skylor danced, Jay danced with Nya, Pixal with Zane.

"Wanna dance?"She asked."Well, I didn't come for the punch."I said. She laughed. I then took her hand and started dancing. She put her hands on my neck and I put my hands on her waist. We started to rock back and forth."Want to speed this up?"She asked."If you can keep up."I replied. She smiled."Let's do this!"She said. We started to move around. I then spun her, then held her a few feet from the ground. 

People started to move away and formed around us. We did a few more moves then Harumi got an idea. She whispered it in my ear. I nodded. I backed up. She ran feets away."Ready?"She asked."Yes."I said. She nodded. She then ran towards me. Don't mess this up now. I waited from the right moment and then lifted her up and spun her. When I sat her down, everyone clapped. Harumi looked at Cole. He smiled at her."Why is Cole all alone? Didn't he bring anyone?"She asked."No."I replied."I am going to dance with him, is that okay?"She asked."Of course."I said. She then went to dance with Cole while I went to talk to Nya.

After I finished talking with Nya I decided to get some fresh air. Harumi found me a few minutes later. We sat down at a bench in a park."Harumi there is something I haven't told you."I said."Let's hear it."She said."My father isn't...well. My father is Lord Garmadon."I said."Lord Garmadon?"She repeated."Yes. And if you don't want to be my friend."I said."Yeah I don't want to be your friend."She said. I sighed."Well it was nice meeting y- She cut me off by kissing me. When she broke it I asked:"I thought you didn't want to be friends."I said I was still shocked about what just happened."Yeah, I don't want to be friends, but I do want to be your girlfriend. This time I kissed her. She kissed back. This dance was magical.

We finally broke it, and when we did we found Skylor standing there."Uhhhh...."Harumi said."Don't worry. I won't say a word."She said."Thank you."We both said."Want to go home?"I said. We got in my car. Half way through the drive Harumi fell asleep. I kissed her on the head.