Chapter 53: Conformation

Start from the beginning

"Kei, but this- this one I know- I know you must've spent so long on it- it's beautiful Kei, you should keep it-" Mitsuki insisted.

"No auntie, it's fine." He paused, "You need it more than I do."

Flashback end

Radioactive POV

"Rei?" What the fuck!

Bakugo stared.

"Look, I'll explain." She said quickly. "Right now, I need to make a call. Put these on and do something not suspicious." Radioactive tossed the contacts to him. Fuck, if I can just explain the situation to Shinigami, no, Cyanide first, I can get their help!

She opened her field radio (phones can be tracked too easily) and punched in the Cyanide's number.

"Hello?" The line picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Cyanide. There's something that I need to say."

'Ok.'

She seethed. Cyanide could have a gun pointed at her forehead and still sound as nonechant. Fuck her.

"My real name is Reisuki Bakugo. Right now, I'm in the Underground. I'm on my way to murdering All for One."

'I may have misunderstood, but isn't that where you are supposed to be?'

"It's not, dumbass." Radioactive hissed. "Solus-"

Wait a second.

Cyanide's memory doesn't just fail.

"Oi, what do you mean that's where I'm supposed to be?"

'Oh, apologies, I was looking at the wrong plan map.'

"There's more than one fucking plan map?!"

'I thought you knew about it? I mean, you are in the council...'

"Shut up. Redirect me to Shinigami."

'Okay.'

Ksst- BEEP!

"Radioactive?"

"Yes, fucker. Who else could it be?"

'Ok, so Cyanide says you're a Bakugo. Before you ask, -

Radioactive's mind turned blank as she spoke.

- I accounted for that. This is all part of the plan. Keep going, you're doing great.'

"The fuck? What plan?!"

'Don't worry, you weren't supposed to know about it. There's another plan, but in a second room. I know there's spies in here.'

"You thought I was a spy?!"

'You were behaving the same way as Iceberg did before he... You know.'

I don't, actually. She almost said.

'But this confirms it. You aren't a spy for the heroes or the League. If you were an undercover hero, you'd surely have backup. And you did just say you were going to murder All for One.'

She sneered, but couldn't help the sense of relief that she felt. "What the fuck is the plan?!"

'Can't tell ya, these signals may be hard to track, but it can be done! Come back to HQ when you're done and figure it out.'

"Fuck you." Radioactive hung up. She did see the logic behind it, but she wasn't exactly patient.

Radioactive heard someone clear their throat.

"I thought You had a plan." Bakugo accused.

Radioactive shrugged. "I did. And it just got approved. I call it the murder-everyone-and-run plan." She smirked.

MEME

I might have already used this one if so reply and I fix