"If it makes you feel better, I put random answers for most of the questions." I admit and she nods.

"At least we can have lunch now." she says as we walk into the loud cafeteria.

We both go to the booths and get our meals, then go to sit at a small table at the back of the big hall.

"You've been a big gossip at the house lately." Hyein starts before opening her carton of chocolate milk.

"Our house? How?" I ask, mixing in some red chili paste with my rice.

"Hanni, you're driving her insane." she chuckles and I feel my blood rush up to my cheeks.

"Oh, that." I mumble, getting a spoonful of bibimbap into my mouth.

"Minji is trying to convince her that you got disgusted by her or something." Hyein chuckles.

I quickly shake my head, "The exact opposite actually, I like her a lot, heck, I love her, but this is just too fast for someone whose never done this I mean." I use my spoon to twirl my meal around, my mind drifting off somewhere else.

"Okay, so you don't hate her?" she asks.

I shake my head.

"We've never seen her like this, I'm not trying to make you nervous, it's just," she pauses, looking down at her plate, "She's been hurt because of love in the past, but now she's all fuzzy again and it's exciting for us as her best friends aka sisters." she smiles to herself.

I smile as well, remembering what Hanni had told me about her past relationship,

"I don't know how to approach this though." I admit.

"You don't have to if you're afraid, you can let her do it without you running away from it, but just so you know, you can take control of this too." she points at me with her spoon.

I nod at her, "I know, but I also have no idea what I'm doing." I say and she chuckles.

"Then stop avoiding her and it'll start from there, and then when you're comfortable, lead it too." she advises.

"When did you become so good at this?" I look up at her and she shrugs.

"I watch dramas at night." she smiles and I laugh.

- - - - -

When we're both back at home, as I had expected, the house is still empty, they're all at work.

Hyein tells me that she's going to get herself a snack and I go upstairs to change my uniform.

When I'm done, I lay down in bed and start scrolling through some apps, catching up on anything that's gone on while I've been at school.

After a few minutes, I start to hear a small, yet very quite melody.

I look away from my phone, eyeing my room, trying to focus on the sound, but it disappears before I can make out what it is.

I ignore it until I start hearing it again, it's so faint that I struggle to even find out if it's music or a ringtone.

"Hyein!" I yell out to no one.

I groan, getting out of my room and walking out into the hallway, then the melody gets a little more clear.

It's coming from this floor.

I walk through the hallway, eyeing each room until I reach the last one before the hallway makes a turn.

Kazuha's room.

I stand in front of it, not going in but just peeking in, she's not home but her door is left wide open.

The sound is coming from her room, and now I can tell that it's clearly a phone ringing.

It shutts off again, but this time I wait for it to start again, and not surprisingly, it does.

Who is calling so many times? How urgent can it be?

I look around the floor, and the next thing I do is hesitantly walk into the room, seeing a lonely phone on the edge of her big bed.

Did she forget it here?

I walk over to the bed to look at the caller ID but it's hidden, making the entire situation even weirder.

The melody stops again, and the screen goes black, it doesn't ring for a while, so I sigh and turn around to leave.

Until it screeches again.

I run over and answer it without thinking twice.

"Mrs. Nakamura, we have an urgent update on the situation, he's in the city now, we are certain he's coming after him. Please gather your team as soon as possible, this is not a drill." a commercial-like female voice spills all that at me through the line before hanging up.

I stare at the screen a little bit longer, eyebrows furrowed, I could hear the words she was saying but none of them made sense.

Who's in the city?

Who's after who?

What team?

I don't get to start brainstorming the answer to those questions because I hear Hyein calling after me, so I drop the phone on the bed and run out of the room.

"Yeah?!" I answer when I've gotten back into my bed.

"They're going to be late today, they just called me, Kazuha forgot her phone here so I'm going to take it to her." Hyein says, leaning against the door frame of my room.

"Can I come?" I dare to ask.

Her face loses its expression, "Why not?" she surprisingly answers.

"Wait? You're serious?" I go up to her, not believing it.

They've been so secretive about everything they do that I just expected Hyein to throw the 'just trust me' lecture at me. The one I've received by almost all of them.

"Yeah sure, but we need to get going now." she nudges her head and she disappers.

A/N

I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING Y'ALL. I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY W SCHOOL ESPECIALLY NOW THAT FINALS R COMING UP. I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY ONCE I'M DONE W SCHOOL WHICH WILL END IN A WEEK.