8

Jisung had to get up earlier than normal for work, so he stood up a few minutes before Minho did.

While standing in the kitchen, he replayed the night before in his head and smiled, shaking his head while preparing two lattes for both of them.

"Morning"

"Morning kitten"

Jisung chuckled when minho froze at the nickname, shaking his head. He looked at the lattes in the younger's hands.

"Iced Americano?"

"It's a latte min. You think I'm giving you an iced americano on a day this cold, nah-uh"

He pressed one of the cups into the other's hand and sipped on his own, sitting down at the table. Minho slowly came after him and took a while to sit down

"You will get used to it"

Jisung said and nodded towards the other's bottom area, looking into Minho's eyes.

"If you want to"

He added and tried to read the other's face, but failed because it was minho, duh.

"I do"

Minho said and stood up, sitting down on the other's lap instead and drinking his latte, enjoying it. Jisung kept his eyes on him.

"What? It's softer like this, the chairs are too hard"

Minho whined and Jisung laughed.

"Why are you even up this early? Are you not feeling well again?"

"No, it's just- I'm going back to work today. I think it's time for me to go back, also I'm feeling better so it will be fine"

Jisung nodded and after a while, he slapped the other's ass, causing him to wince and get up.

"We have to get going"

He whispered and kissed the older, pulling his lip again and making him melt.

He didn't know what caused him to be so sub and soft during the past time, they both didn't, but both of them liked it.

They got into the car and Jisung let Minho out at his work place. Minho would normally walk but Jisung insisted on dropping him off, since it was cold and it was one of the really rare times that they had to go to work at the same time.

-

"Yo minho, your girl must like you for real"

"W-what? What do you mean"

"Bro you have marks everywhere, i didn't know you were so submissive. Aye I was about to go smoke, wanna c-"

"Shut up jooyeon. Let him be. You're annoying, get yourself some nicotine patches or something"

Sullyoon said and she smiled at minho. He was grateful that he was able to work with her since she always had been nice to him.

"So... your boyfriend huh"

Minho almost spit out his latte.

"I'm not dumb minho, those guys are some heteronormative idiots. Also, I heard you guys on the call, i figured"

Minho nodded slowly.

"He's- he's my fiancé actually"

"Oh really?? That so cute. I bet he's the cutest"

"He is"

Minho smiled and they started working on the project again, being near to finishing it. During the time they had been working together, they slowly grew friends.

"Sullyoon?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you. For being so nice to me"

"Aw minho. No problem. You're one of the nicest guys here after all"

Minho smiled.

"I don't know when it's gonna be, it's probably a while to go, but would you like to go to our wedding..?"

He asked slowly, not sure how she would react.

"Of course!! I would love to oh my god. Just keep me updated"

She smiled brightly and he smiled back, then they got back to their work.

-

After a while of hanging around at home, Jisung figured it was time to go pick minho up. Since it got a little sunnier through the day, he decided to walk there and wait for him outside.

When he came around the corner, he saw minho with a girl he hadn't seen before. She was beautiful, and he felt something burning in his stomach area when he watched them laughing together and finally, the girl hugging minho. He came over and Minho came towards him, smiling and hugging him, as Jisung left a peck on his forehead.

As the younger looked over the other's shoulder, he saw the nicest smile on the girls face while watching them, causing him to feel bad right away.

"You didn't have to come pick me up"

Minho said and Jisung took his hand.

"So this is jisung? Oh my god he's so cute"

She squealed and shook Minho's arm. Jisung blushed.

"I know"

Minho said and smiled as Jisung hit his shoulder.

"Hun, this is Sullyoon, you know the one I'm working on a project with"

"Nice to meet you"

Jisung said, feeling awkward but sullyoon was just exited.

"Okay, i got to go now guys, it was nice meeting you jisung oh my god, see you tomorrow"

She waved a goodbye and walked down the street towards her car.

"Hey sungs"

He hummed in response.

"Is it alright if she comes to our wedding? She's really nice to me and we kind of grew friends"

"Uhh sure. She seems nice"

minho smiled at him and they arrived home.

one week later

"Your mom said- wait no it was Sara. You have to unblock your mom anyway though. So, she said they decided on a location and we all have to come, it's not far to go until their wedding and they're already planning the decoration and dress and stuff"

Jisung said exited and kept texting Sara.

"You have a strong bond"

"Sara and me?"

"Mhm. It's cute"

Jisung smiled and Minho watched him, then they got up and got ready to go. Jisung put the location into the maps app on his phone and they drove there, stopping at a huge mansion with a fairytale like surrounding.