4

after their food was served, everyone sat and enjoyed their food, chatting here and there and catching up.

"So... we actually have something to announce"

"mom you're scaring me why are you acting so serious"

minho whined when his mother was about to stand up but chuckled and sat down again.

"Sara and I"

she waited a second to look at Sara as she smiled at her, nodding for her to move on.

"We are engaged!"

"really?? Oh my gosh that's so cool"

Jisung squeaked and stood up to hug his mother in law and her future wife.

"We're all so happy for you"

Jisung's mother Iseul said and smiled at them.

"thank you unnie"

she smiled back.

"okay, I don't want to make a big deal out of it yet so let's just eat and enjoy the food"

she chuckled and pecked her fiancé on the cheek.

"so when will you get married"

her son asked and jisung also listened.

"we aren't sure yet, it's pretty new. Also, we want to let you go first. And you? what did you guys think about"

"umm so we looked at a few places and I think we're sure about where we want to do it, but we are taking time, maybe we will even wait another year or something, so please don't think about us first"

he smiled at his mother and Sara, happy imagining their wedding.

~

They had paid and everyone headed out towards their cars, getting on their way to the Lees' and Hans' homes.

They all got inside the hans' home and the men and Sara sat down in the living room while Iseul and Mina were chatting in the Kitchen, preparing the ice cream.

<WHY DOES THIS SOUND SO CLICHE I'M SORRY>

"I wonder how my room looks right now"

Jisung mumbled.

"me too"

"you can go upstairs? I'm sorry Ji i haven't been here for long so i don't really know what mom did with your room, but I'm pretty sure she left it all as it was"

Jisung nodded and got up, pulling his fiancé up by the hand. They got upstairs and into the younger's room. Jisung turned on the lights and looked around, finding it, as expected, the same as before.

Minho walked over to the window, smiling as he felt nostalgic, opening it.

"woah, it's still here"

he looked at the small wooden surface and Jisung came along.

"do you think it holds our weight?"

Minho looked at him for a second and then got out of the window.

he breathed the cool air and closed his eyes, getting flashbacks to the time they spent there together.

It made it hard for him to think of the many times they had smoked there, but he ignored it and concentrated on just their interactions up there, making it much better for him, filling him with joy and warmth.

Jisung came after him with blankets they used to take when sitting out there. They both sat down on one of them and Jisung covered them with the other one.

Minho looked into a gap similar to a tree eye in the tree trunk and chuckled when he pulled out an ash tray.

"i almost forgot we used to hide it in there"

Jisung said and giggled, putting it to the side.

"We did so many things up here"

Jisung said and sunk in memories.

"our first kiss"

Minho said and smiled, looking at the other's face.

"yeah, i think it was something like this"

Jisung grinned and started kissing the other, and he soon kissed him back. Jisung let his hands travel down the other's jaw and he laid them down on the wooden surface again, deepening the kiss.