5⚠️

⚠️SMUT CHAPTER (you can skip without missing anything)⚠️

As Jisung was laying on top of him, Minho remembered the first night and grabbed his waist.

"then I did something like this~"

minho bit the other's lower lip, causing him to whimper a little, it was still a weak spot of his. The make out deepened more and more just like it did before and heated up quickly.

They had stood up, and Minho pressed Jisung onto the tree trunk, but pressed him back down on the ground as he started to suck his neck. The younger panted and closed his eyes when the other travelled down to his collarbone.

The blanket now covered both of them, laying on top of minho's shoulders. He looked at Jisung once and opened the button of his pants, zipping them open.

"i owe you this so, repay"

minho said and smirked, referring to the "problem" in the bathroom.

He spread his legs above Jisung's, sitting down on them, and slid his hand into his lover's boxers while kissing him slowly. The other's breath got shaky and he laid his head back, trying not to moan already.

The older finally leaned down and exposed the other's waiting dick that was leaking of pre cum. He licked it off and watched the other's reaction. His eyes were closed shut and he was sweating lightly.

he kept on licking teasingly but then put it all in, sucking him off, causing the younger to grab his hair.

he bobbed his head up and down and slid one of his hands up to hold the other's mouth so he wouldn't be loud.

There were muffled sounds against the older's hand that were getting louder quickly, he would've smirked at that.

when he could hear out mumbles that sounded like jisung telling him that he was about to cum, Minho started humming, sending stimulation to the other by creating vibrations that gave him the rest.

"taste?"

he asked and smirked after he had swallowed the liquid. He sat up and moved onto jisung's lap, making him suck in air, but still holding eye contact.

Minho kissed him, slowly and passionately, taking his time letting the other explore all of his cavern while wrapping his arms around the older's bottom, pulling him closer.

He pulled away and buried his head in the other's neck while jisung stroked his back, enjoying the fresh air brushing over them while they shared their heat together.

Minho leaned over to Jisung's ear.

"top me tonight"

he said and let go of the younger, leaving jisung surprised, blushing, not knowing if he felt good about it.

He stood in the window frame and waited, smirking lightly as he watched the other pulling up his pants and boxers and getting inside.

"do you think we took too long"

"what do you mean, it's never too long"

"no, i mean they could be suspicious"

"i don't care. But wait a sec"

Minho got into the bathroom, getting a towel and drying the other's skin and hair since it was still sweaty.

"i didn't know i was making you wet like that"

he said and smirked, putting the towel away.

"yes you do. Let's see how you're gonna look tonight"

Jisung smiled playfully making minho's heart rate rise, while they went down the stairs.