1

5 years later

"Honey? I'm home"

Jisung called out and let his bag fall onto the ground as he walked inside his cozy home, happy to finally be there. He looked around and decided to go take a look upstairs if his fiancé was there. He walked past the bathroom until he arrived at the bedroom's door.

"There you are"

He said with a warm smile as he walked up to the brown haired who had his head buried in his hands. He was sitting on the bed, his back facing the boy. Just as Jisung got closer, touching the other's back, he noticed that he was shaking.

"Heyy. Hey what is it"

He said in a worried tone, walking around the bed to see that the other was sweating, his hair sticking to his skin. His blank stare was directed at the floor in front of him, his eyes being closed shut from time to time, until he looked up at the smaller boy.

"J-Jisung.You're here"

He said and smiled a little. His face was pale and he looked like he was nauseous. Jisung's heart rate rose as he didn't know what to do. He hated when Minho was sick.

"Ji p-please- i need- i need to smoke, just- one"

"Hun I'm sorry... i promised you not to give in"

Jisung said and he hated himself for saying it.

"What if we do something to get your mind off hmm?"

He said unsure if he helped at least a bit.

"It's too hot... what is happening- i-"

Minho stuttered and started taking his top off that was almost soaked in sweat. Jisung helped him and slowly started panicking inside, then stood up since he had kneeled in front of the other, reaching for the nightstand next to him quickly. His hands were shaking and he pulled out a small box.

He stood up and pulled out a nicotine patch, sticking it onto the other's arm. He pecked his lover's cheek and got to the bathroom to get a wet cloth and put it onto the other's forehead. He knew that getting off cigarettes or cold turkey could cause symptoms of the flu and so on, but he didn't know how bad it would turn out and how bad he would feel with it, and especially, how bad Minho would feel.

After a while Jisung spent with sitting on Minho's side and going to the bathroom from time to time to renew the cloth, his condition seemed to get better. The older had been knocked out and finally slowly started blinking his eyes open. He groaned slightly.

"What time is it"

"It's 7.24" Jisung said as he peeked at his lockscreen "p.m." he added.

Minho hummed in response and opened his eyes completely, getting up and sitting next to Jisung.

"I wanted to go on cold turkey. Without this"

The older pointed at the patch on his arm, fixing his hair.

"I thought you were about to die when i came home. Didn't know what to do else, also would it have been better if i had listened to you and gave you cigs?"

He said and raised his eyebrows.Minho's eyes widened.

"What?"

"You begged for it."

"I did?"

"Mhm"

"Oh man"

Minho sighed and after a few seconds, he stood up.

"Where are you going mister"

"I'm making us some dinner. Did you eat at work? Did you eat when you got home? I don't think so"

The older said and waited at the door, but when he didn't move a bit he sighed, going back to Jisung who rolled his eyes. Minho always was like that, no matter in what state he was in.

"Am i still hot?"

"Whh- w-what.?"

"The temperature, hun."

"Oh."

Jisung blushed and laid his hand on the other's forehead, soon sliding it down to his chest that was still naked, following his hand with his gaze and looking back up at him.

"All good- just- put something on maybe. It's too cold, even in here, it's not good for your health"

He said and minho nodded, smirking, then he put a different sweater on, took his hand and they got downstairs to prepare dinner.

~

I'm back~
I felt like it would be fun to write some kind of extra book for smoke || minsung cause yeah
Anyway slay