6

when they entered the living room, everyone was already sitting down eating ice cream, turning around to them.

Jisung blushed slightly and Minho pulled him with him onto a sofa.

"what did you do up there for so long"

Jisung's mother, Iseul, asked while preparing two more cups of ice cream for them.

"we were looking at Jisung's room and we got onto the treehouse, it's still stable"

minho explained and pressed Jisung's hand lightly.

"and then we went over to my room and yeah. It's incredible how it's all still the same, the flashbacks"

he kept on explaining naturally while Jisung just hoped that it was near to the truth what his fiancé was saying, because of course they hadn't been in minho's room and it could have probably got a whole makeover into an office or something. But all of them nodded and seemed to take it.

"yeah... my parents completely cleared my room right after i went to college, I wish i had that experience of coming back to it after a longer time"

Mr Han, Seojun, said and he looked envious.

They talked for a while longer, mainly focusing on the planning of the wedding.

"I guess we will start looking at places and planning this weekend"

"yeah. Oh my god i'm so exited"

Sara said and she and Jisung squealed together clapping their hands, making their fiancés chuckle as they watched them.

~

"You have to send me pics when you're there"

Jisung said, still talking to Sara about the wedding, as they all slowly moved to the door.

"Thanks mom for welcoming us, i missed you. I missed you dad."

Jisung hugged his parents, smiling back at his father as he smiled at him sadly.

they all said goodbye and wished a good night, the younger couple going to their car and Mina and Sara home next door.

As they were driving home, Jisung remembered what Minho had said to him before.

"top me tonight"

was he really serious about it? It would be the first time for both of them and he knew that. It made him nervous but exited at the same time, he couldn't explain it.

But he did mean it that way right? Or did he mean he should go on top, but not in that way?

"what's on your mind love"

minho asked, switching his eyes to jusung from time to time but focusing on the street.

"hmm?"

"you seem absent, you sure you're okay?"

"umm... hyung"

minho hummed, showing that he was listening.

"I've been thinking about what you said"

he paused for a second, sorting his thoughts and trying not to stutter as he talked.

"by topping you, you mean-"

"yes ji. I mean topping"

minho looked at him from the corner of his eyes and swallowed.

Jisung was not the only one feeling nervous, because yes, it was the first time for him too, and it was the first time that he completely gave up being in control.

But he wanted it.

Jisung nodded and kept looking at the street, smirking at the thought of what would happen later that night.

Minho parked the car and they got out, entering their home.

Minho went to the bathroom and then laid down on the sofa after a while, watching Jisung as he walked around.

He then saw how Minho was watching him and looked at him with eyes that the older wasn't familiar with, but they made him nervous, not being able to hold eye contact.

The younger walked over to the sofa Minho was laying on, standing in front of him, and Minho spread his arms, but instead of laying down to cuddle, he hovered over him, leaning down to kiss him.

Even if Minho was surprised, his heartbeat started racing as he realized that it was now happening.