Chapter 4

TW; SMUT.
Victor and Ethan had agreed to meet up in order to discuss the way forward with the scandal that faced their law firm. But for now, all Victor had to worry about was the gift he would give his friend, Ian, for his wedding tomorrow.

Ian had always been a mutual friend of Victor and Jayson. After the breakup, Ian had chosen to stay apart from them to give them space to heal and to maybe work out their issues. But when Victor began his practice, Ian reached out to see how he was doing and in the process revealed to him he was getting married. Little did Victor know that Jayson had also been invited to the wedding and this would prove to be a big disaster.

After picking his tuxedo from the dry cleaners, Victor drove to the mall to find something that would be acceptable as a gift. He then enters a shop, HouseHolds Galore, that sells tableware. Victor then set out to purchase a 16-piece kitchen dinner set. "This would really help them out when moving in" He thought. After packing them in the boot of his car, he then drove off, increasing the radio volume. Shania Twain's you're still the one was playing:

     You're still the one I run to
      The one that I belong to
     You're still the one I want for life
      You're still the one that I love
      The only one I dream of
      You're still the one I kiss goodnight.

He then pulls up to his apartment that he shared with Claire. As he walks in, he is greeted by a wonderful smell of fried rice from his kitchen. Claire's mother had thought her how to cook from a little age, and her cooking skills were very good. She had wanted to become a chef but as far as Victor knew, she never got the chance to pursue her passion.

   "Hey! Something smells great!" Victor says, making way to the kitchen, but to his surprise, there is no one there. He then hears the shower running and figured Claire was in the shower. Victor decided to join her as he also needed a shower desperately to clear his head.

    CLAIRE'S POV;

Someone knocks on the glass door and I jump. I quickly spin around with wide eyes but soon relax when I realize it's my fiancé Victor.

He has a towel wrapped around his waist and he drops it and underneath, he is very much naked. I bite my lip with tinted cheeks and I see his cock makes itself known.

"May I join you?" I quickly nod and he smirks. He opens the shower door and he walks in, standing behind me.
"How was your day?" I whisper, rinsing the last of the conditioner out of my black hair.
"Stressful, but it's better now that I'm here with you," he whispers back. He's always had a way with words. It's one of the reasons I fell for him.
"Oh yeah?" I question while turning around, making the warm water hit my back. "How much better?" I whisper and look into his hazel eyes. I bite my lip and place a hand on his sculpted chest.

"A lot better," he whispers and wraps his large arms around me, pressing his hard cock against my stomach. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips. He responds quickly and fights me for dominance.

My eyes flutter closed while we battle for dominance. He wins but I don't mind. I love his dominance. It makes him so much hotter.

"Baby, if we don't stop I'm not going to be able to control myself," he mumbles huskily against my lips, my knees feeling like jelly as he kisses down my neck.

"Don't stop," I mumble breathlessly. I moan as his fingers grip my ass harshly. "I love you so much but please fuck me," I growl and his hazel eyes darken with lust.

"I love you too, but I'm not fucking you," he says, making me frown "I'm going to make love to you, over and over and over again."
My pussy tingles at his words. Oh my God. Victor quickly turns off the shower and turns back to me. "I'm going to make the whole neighborhood know my name."

"Do it," I say, daringly. His eyes darken more and he wastes no time in pulling me closer to him. I smash my lips against his when he grabs my ass again.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes my back against the cold tile wall of the shower, making me shiver but giggle. I kiss him hungrily and he kisses back with as much emotion.

He detaches his mouth from mine and pins my arms above my head. My legs tighten around his waist pressing his cock against my pussy.
I almost scream out in pleasure when Victor  captures my nipple in his mouth, surrounding it in warmth. He flicks his tongue across my nipple and then bites down on it softly.

I moan at the all but new feeling. My pussy tingles as he continues to run his tongue along my nipple. He moves to the other nipple repeating what he did to the first one.

He removes his mouth from my breast and looks at me with lust clouding his eyes. He reaches down towards his cock and places it against my entrance. This fucker is teasing me.

"Don't tease m-," I'm cut off as he enters me roughly. I cry out in pleasure as he begins thrusting into me. My nails rake up and down his back, most likely leaving scratch marks. "Fuck!"
"What's that about teasing?" He grunts out as he continues thrusting into me.
"Shut up," I moan out. I grab his head and smash my lips against his. His mouth captures my moans and mine captures his grunts.
His hands grip my waist, making him slam into me roughly. I bite his lip and pull it towards me making him moan. "You're so hot," he grunts out.

My eyes flutter closed as the knot in my stomach begins to tighten. "I'm going to cum," I pant as Brenden slams into me harder.
"Cum for me, baby," he whispers as his thrusts become sloppy. I nod and tightly squeeze my eyes shut.
"Victor!" I cry out as a huge amount of pleasure runs through my body. He tightens his hold on me, holding me as I orgasm.
I collapse against his chest, breathing heavily. My legs shake around him as my orgasm flows through my body.
Victor stiffens and buries his head in my shoulder. His thrusts become sloppier and he slams into me two more times before he moans and grunts in pleasure.
"I love you so fucking much," he whispers in my ear while breathing heavily. He kisses my neck and holds me against him.
He slowly pulls out of me and I groan, now feeling sore. I lay my head against his shoulder and close my eyes. "Did I hurt you?" He asks worriedly.
"I'm just sore and no you were great like always," I tell him and look into his eyes. He nods with a smile and I peck his lips.
"Oh shit!!!! The rice!" I say as I grab the nearest robe and run downstairs. Luckily it had not burned and I quickly turn off the cooker.
        End of Claire's pov.

Victor layer back in bed as Claire was downstairs. They had not had sex in months as both of them were busy and Claire had some family problems. At some point in his life, Victor had considered the possibility of him being bisexual because there is no way he had just satisfied a woman to completion. In truth, He and Claire had the best bed chemistry there was and despite their issues, they always seemed to forget everything when they were in bed. "Perhaps this is exactly what I need" Victor thinks as he also goes downstairs to join Claire for dinner.