2 ¦ Blind date?

50 and a half hours before the murder

"Are you sure it's gonna work out?" Changbin sighed out, while holding his phone to his ear. He was in his car which was parked in front of a fancy restaurant. But the shirt he was wearing felt already too tight and he continuingly checked in the rearview mirror, if his hair was right in place.

"Yes Hyung, no need to worry. He is a nice guy, and I'm sure he is totally your type." The person on the other side of the phone, Yeosang, was the reason he was mentally sweating. He had desperately set up Changbin on different blind dates in the past months, but without success. Either they had too much dark humour, or were too clingy or extroverted. Most of the time they completely lost interest after the date by not replying to Changbin's messages anymore. One time the date didn't even show up, probably on purpose. Changbin wasn't the type to date someone based on looks, believe him, but he preferred blondes. That made of course the search more difficult.

"You didn't even tell me his name, what do you mean I shouldn't worry?!" Changbin groaned, his palms stroking stressfully the steering wheel, "I swear this is going to be the last date Yeosang."

A chuckle was heard on the line, the friend enjoying the pressure he was making. "I told him, your name and showed him how you looked like Binnie, and he sounded excited. If this date fails, then I'm sure you're the problem"

Changbin shook his head, and proceeded to open the car door, to walk towards the restaurant where he had booked a table at. "Whatever, I'm gonna hang up now. You owe me"

With that, he slid his phone into his pocket and took a deep breath before approaching a waiter at the entrance.

"Table for two under Seo Changbin" he explained, and the waiter immediately showed him the way to an empty spot under a big chandelier, next to the window.

The place had quite a romantic ambience, as all Italian restaurants had. It was actually Changbin's favourite place to eat in town, since they always served big portions at good prices.

Changbin nervously looked around the area and then at his watch. Yeosang told him to meet his date at 7 PM, and there were still 5 minutes left. Of course, they wouldn't ditch Changbin without meeting him first, right?

And when he was about to adjust the fork and knife for the 34th time, a voice tore him out of his desperate thoughts.

"Seo Changbin?"

He looked up to see the warmest brown eyes staring back at him. Changbin immediately froze on the spot. He was blonde, his hair long enough to almost touch his shoulders. Some of the stray hairs were tucked behind his ear where a few freckles were visible. Changbin's eyes followed the trail of dots that were scattered all over the stranger's face and connected in a freckly pool to the cutest nose that lead to pink pouty lips. He looked so young, maybe no older than 22. Wait, was Changbin staring?

"Yeosang told me to meet you here". The blonde continued to smile, while Changbin's eyes followed each movement as the guy sat down across from him.

"Oh- y-yeah, he didn't reveal me your name though" The stutter made him go crazy already.

"Felix, Lee Felix. Nice to meet you Changbin-shi"

Jesus, his voice was deep, not kind of what Changbin had expected from such an angel-like face - but he liked it.