Chapter 25

Khloe

I couldn't still believe what he said that night. He wants me to fall in love with him? For what? To avenge his ego? What he's taking me for? A fool?

Napailing ako. That game plan is plainly ridiculous. Who would fall for that? Given the circumstances, I definitely not.

As I walked on the corridor, every eyes glued on me. Who would have thought that the nerdy girl they were bullying just won the pageant?

I could hear their whispers about me but I don't give a damn. I saw one of Ariella's friend ran back in the classroom when she saw me. When I'm finally in front of our classroom's door, I stopped. I roamed my eyes. I saw Ariella's group with a suspicious grin on their lips. I couldn't find Xavier, Nina, and Connie anywhere inside. Ang grupo pa lang ni Ariella ang nasa loob.

"Emerald? What are you doing there? " Said by a familiar voice. I didn't move an inch. Never leaving Ariella's eyes. She's up for something.

"Why are you still here? Get inside. Hinihintay mo ba si Logan? " Steve asked. Instead of following him, umatras ako. Nauna syang humakbang papasok.

"No! Steve! "

Aren't they tired of that prank? Really? Slime again?

Tumalsik ang ilang slime sa akin nang bumuhos yun kay Steve.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS? " Mariin at mapanganib na tanong ni Steve. Of course, that would made him mad.

Ariella turned pale. His sharp glare dropped on Ariella.

"What is happening here? Bakit may slime? " Rinig kong tanong ni Connie mula sa likuran. Nagsisimula na ring magsidatingan ang mga kaklase namin.

I stepped inside. I saw another bucket of slime in the corner. Oh I get it, that's for plan B.

Kinuha ko iyon at naglakad palapit kay Ariella. Ibinuhos ko ang slime sa kanya sa harap ng mga kaklase namin. Napasinghap ang mga ito at hindi makapaniwala sa ginawa ko.

"When I told you that I would give back the favor, I mean it. Enjoy the slime, Ariella. " I grinned and turned my back.

I went to my seat and crossed my arms while watching her. Oh boy. Look at that disbelief on her face.

"How dare you! " Sigaw nito nang makahuma. It took her long to realized what I did. Dumbass.

"Why are you so mad? Didn't know that slime will look good on you. " I teased. Yes, bitch. I'm pissing you off.

She marched towards me with an undeniable rage written on her face. I remained unfazed when she raised her hand. She's going to hit me, that's for sure. I planned to kick my desk so she wouldn't be able to get near me but suddenly, someone grabbed her arm tightly to stop her.

"What are you doing? " Mariing tanong ni Logan. The danger was evident in his tone.

"L-logan... " The poor little bitch trembled.

"I'm asking you Ariella. "

She gulped. Naging maamo bigla ang mukha nito pero agad din yun naging mabagsik nang tumingin sya sa akin.

"Look what that bitch did to me! She poured slime on me! " Sumbong nya.

Marahas na binitiwan ni Logan ang braso nya.

"You deserved that. " Malamig na utas ni Logan. Napamaang si Ariella.

Logan walked to my place. He took a handkerchief from his bag. He leaned on me and wiped something on my cheek.