"hey babe"

we finish getting ready and try to get a taxi but we ended up taking the city bus, we get there super early so we can get up front too see them. the show started at 8:00 but we arrived at 6:00, so we decied to play truth or dare "truth or dare" i say "hmmmmm dare" violet says "i dare you to scream "I LOVW YOU GEORG!!" during the concert "EASY!!" she says back

time skip

me and vi were just talking when suddenly the lights turn off and music stars to play. they started off with ready set go! i was super exited once they finished about 4 other songs they took a break "y/n.. not to sound crazy but i think tom just winked at u?!" she says quietly and confused.. "i highly doubt it, he could have any girl in this crowd, why would it he choose me" i say laughing at vi like shes crazy "NO LOOK I SWEARRR" so i turn my head to see tom kaulitz staring, he quickly looks away and they start playinh monsoon.

i stood there with my mouth open
"SEE I TOLD YOU Y/N!!!" we enjoyed the rest of the concert until the end, violet started to head out but i had to go pee so i stayed behind and tried to remember where the bathroom was. i was lost in focus until i heard a voice i never thought i would hear again.. "hey babe" a voice spoke in my ear, immediately I turned around wondering who that could be and no. it wasn't tom it was my ex boyfriend?? i was EXTREMELY confused and scared so i froze in place.

"Alex.. how did you find me..." "see princess, that was easy, my friend told me he saw you and another girl at the bar, so i came here to get back whats mine." he said walking in-front of me with a smirk on his face. i was so shocked to the point where my eyes were starting to water, so i ran, obviously, he chased after me, but I thankfully lost him. but as soon as i did i broke down, id never felt so alone ever until i hear walking towards me "honey, are you okay?? i saw that man chasing after you and had security take him away" a voice said, i didn't know who it was, but I look up and see, Bill Kaulitz.

he is reaching is hand towards me to help me up, i take his hand and he hugs me, once i calm down he asks me if i was the girl from the bar "yeah, im so embarrassed" i say sniffing and giggling "noo dont be, its okay we all have those nights" he says laughing back.

bill invited me to go see the rest of the band and  i agree so i texted violet to just go back to the hotel, and that id be there later, she says okay confused but she trusts me. i go back with bill and see the rest of the band "why hello there crying girl" gustav says jokingly "hi" i say letting out a little laugh "guys this is.. wait.. what is your name?" bill said confused "oh im Y/N" "yes!! this is Y/N and she is coming with us to the party we got invited too!!" bill says happily "oh i am?" i say laughing confused.. "yes u are honey, you need it after what happened" he said to me "okay, but can we stop at my hotel, i look like a mess right now "i was going to suggest that." tom says laughing "OW OKAY" he says after bill punches his arm.. "lets go" georg says.

time skip

in my hotel room i quickly tell violet to come to my hotel room so I can tell her all about what just happened and what's happening. "Y/N THIS IS HUGE" "yes i know! georg told me to bring my "sleepy friend" along with me! he obviously ment u" i say to her "SHUT UP NO HE DID NOTTTTTT" she screams "yes i did" georg says on the other side of my door "EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK" Violet starts jumping up and down and screaming.

im almost finished getting ready, i just have to pick out clothes, i decided on a hot pink halter and a black mini skirt with my uggs, i walk out ths door with violet and we make our way down to the party bus "woooowww, dont u look party readyyy" bill says lauging "why thank u" we sit down and head to the party, i kept feeling eyes on ne.. weird but whatever i was having to much fun talking with the boys, we arrived at the party and immediately we get swarmed with fan girls and it was NOT fun 😭

i was dancing when suddenly someone comes up to me "y/n? u wanna go get drinks?" i look around to see tom, thank god it was someone i knew, "why yes i do" i grab his arm and drag him to the kitchen and i find the nearest shot glass and take a shot "god i really love being drunkkkk" i say hopping up onto the counter "oh? whys that" tom said hoping up next to me "wellll get this, earlier i saw my fricken ex who was lowkey abusive?.. idk but seeing him SCARED me and soooo i like ran and ba ba boowie, now im hereee" i say clearly oversharing "y/n are you okay?" tom says looking concerned "honestly no" "can i take u someplace?" tom asks "i mean why notttttt" i say, i grab his hand and follow him out of the party.

HI EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR 9 READS!! it genuinely means sososo much to me and i hope you guys like this story! i am sorry if its boring but let me know what i can do to improve :)
edit: IM AT LIKE 20 SOMETHING READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️