My Thief - Murphy and Raven

..
...

Raven was driving before she pulled into her gas station. Her friend Harper worked there momentarily. She was Finishing college to become a doctor. Raven supported her dreams and would lend her some money when she needed it even though Raven didn't make much but she was getting by.
"Hello Agent Reyes!" Harper teased.
"Greatness" Raven teased back as she grabbed herself a couple waters and went up to counter.
"I haven't seen you in awhile" Harper said.
"Yeah, I've been busy with work. You know, doing overtime now" Raven told.
"Have you asked Sinclair for any money or?" Harper asked as she rung up her drinks.
"Nah, I'm doing just fine on my own" Raven smiled at the girl as she pulled out her wallet about to pay the door had opened.

"HANDS UP" The man said with a gun amid at the two girls. Harper immediately put her hands up while Raven stayed still. The man threw a bag at Harper as he raised his gun once more.
"Put the money in the bag. Now" He demanded as Harper obeyed. While she was grabbing all of the money out of the register he lowered his gun walking towards Raven. She had felt his presence just an inch away from her body. Raven controlled her breathing cautiously. Making sure the man didn't expect anything.

"Turn around" He said with his lips almost brushing her earlobe.
She took a breath as she turned to face him. Her deep brown eyes looking into his beautiful blue eyes that she didn't wanna stare into for too long.
He had a mask covering his lower face but the upper half including his soft hair was showing. Damn he looked pretty good for a thief.
"What's your name" He asked.
"I don't think that's any of your business" Raven shot. Eye contact was intact while tension was growing. Missing a beat each time.
He chuckled before putting the gun underneath her chin while leaning in a little closer.

Her eyes trailed down before looking back up at his eyes. It took her a minute to realize that she had her back against the counter with his body barely pushing up against hers with a gun to her throat she gulped as her eyes stayed on his.
"Raven"She said quiet trying to avoid eye contact.
The man had smiled. She could see the pressure of his lips pushing against the mask. Their eyes were locked onto each other's. They both couldn't look away. He pushed the gun up underneath her chin to see her face clearly since he was taller. They stayed like this for a few more seconds that felt like hours before he lowered the gun and brushed his fingertips underneath her chin.
His touch sending chills through out her body while Hate was boiling in her blood.

"The money?" He asked as he looked away from Raven with his two fingers brushing her skin before leaving her chin.
Harper nodded as she gave him the bag.
He gave Raven one final look while giving her a wink before rushing out the door leaving in a black car with another brown haired man in the front seat that she couldn't see well but he definitely had partners.
Raven stayed silent for a moment as she noticed that her grip was getting tighter on the counter behind her when he was away. Like she wouldn't be able to stand without his presence.
"You didn't call the cops?" Raven asked through a deep breath nervously.
"Did you really expect me to call the cops and risk the chance of not seeing that sexual tension go down right in front of me?" Harper asked.
"Yes" Raven told through another breath that she tried to catch before it would slip away.

Raven turned back around to face the blonde looking for her wallet that she left on the counter.
"If he didn't have that mask on I bet you would've made out" Harper said unbothered by the fact she just got robbed.
"Where is my wallet?" Raven asked worried.
Harper stayed silent knowing what he did.
Raven slammed the counter in anger knowing that the idiot took her wallet.
"That son of a bitch took my wallet" Raven said angrily as she breathed heavily.
"I'm sorry Raven I-" Harper apologized.
"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault" Raven said.
"Well I guess take these waters for free" Harper smiled as she pushed them towards her.
Raven chuckled as she took the waters before walking out of the store. She was angry but not as angry as she should've been...

————

It had been 3 days since the robbery. She hadn't gotten any calls from the bank about her money being spent which she found weird. She was trying to get her money that was on her credit card but unfortunately that process was gonna be very slow for her. She grunted as she walked into another store to look up and see 2 guys that had guns amid at her except for one. With the two guns amid straight at her she lifted up her hands slowly in defense.
"You put your hands up for these idiots and not me?" The man asked.
Raven looked toward him confused.
"Raven"
Her eyes widened when she heard her name fall out of his mouth. That's when it clicked. He was the same guy at the gas station 3 days ago. Just with partners this time.
"Get the money, I'll handle this one" He told as the two guys turned around as He walked toward Raven. She didn't back up but she could feel her body tighten around his presence.
He stoped a few inches away from her. The same eye contact and the same tension between them. It was obvious that he was the same guy.

"Raven Reyes, what a coincidence" He said. Raven looked at him with anger. "How the hell did this creep know my last name" she thought.
"Hm, no reply?" He asked tilting his head.
As she was about to lower her arms he had grabbed both of her wrists pinning them above her head. She tried to get out of his grip but she couldn't, he was too strong but Raven was indeed not weak. She was a pretty strong women, mentally and physically but the guy had more strength then her. She looked at his arms and realized that he did indeed have muscle.
"Sure as hell never missed a day in the gym" Raven muttered as her eyes were on his arms for too long for him to notice.
"That's cute" He replied in a annoying tone.
Raven got flustered knowing that he heard her comment about his muscle. She tried to hide it before He had put his palm on the side of her cheek gently. Very gentle like he was being cautious about hurting her.

"I'm gonna say this once Reyes. And only once" He told as he took his palm off of her cheek before taking his gun and putting it to her chest.
She sighed as her eyes tried to stay focused on his
He looked around cautious about his surroundings before grabbing something out of his pocket to see her wallet.
"I'll admit, your definitely my type Reyes" the man said as he took out her driver's license.
"Give me back my wallet" Raven grunted.
"Ah ah ah.." He said as he pressed the gun to her chest harder while his face leaned in farther.
Raven kept a straight face while she took a breath. As much as she tried to hide her fear he could see it through her deep brown eyes. He smiled through his mask as he put her driver's license back in her wallet.
She watched carefully to see what he was doing with her wallet before he had slid it in her pocket touching her thigh making her twitch.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you Raven. Only if you disobey my orders" He said.
"And luckily for you. you didn't" He finished as he lowered the gun and released her hands from his grip.

She put her arms down to see that the man was about to walk away before she grabbed his wrist to find the gun in the same place as it was earlier.
"Chill thief, just wanted to know your name" Raven said as her eyes locked in his.
He chuckled as he lowered his gun.
"Why would I tell you that information huh?" The man asked.
"I won't rat you out" Raven said.
He looked at her breaking eye contact. He needed to be careful and cautious about the things that he would tell this girl that he was attracted to.
He pulled down his mask revealing his full face. All that Raven could think was "hot damn"
"Murphy" He whispered in her ear while his lips brushed her ear giving her goosebumps.

Word count 1497