Text pranks, or not.. - Murphy and Raven

Text pranks, or not..
Murven

Background information

It was Friday night for the boys so they went and did their things at a bar or whatever they wanted to do while the girls stayed in. They all decided that Ravens place was the best option since Clarke is in the middle of looking at apartments and Octavia lives with Bellamy with only 2 bedrooms, Harpers place is messy and Monty didn't want any guests for the weekend. Raven has her own house with 3 bedrooms and she lived alone so she didn't mind having a sleepover at her place with her friends.

Present

Raven was gathering up the snacks and drinks while hearing the girls in the bedroom giggling and debating on something.
"This would be hilarious" Octavia laughed.
"What would be hilarious?" Harper asked.
"Since the boys are out I was thinking we could send them a prank text" Octavia said showing them the video of someone sending a prank message that made Harper laugh.
"What prank are they playing anyway?" Clarke asked as she put her phone down.
"What prank?" Raven asked with the snacks.
"Some text prank for the boys" Clarke said as she reached for the popcorn Raven had.
"Ooh that sounds fun" Raven said with a devilish grin across her lips as she sat down on the floor.
"Ok so I was thinking that we could do a little love test on one of the boys" Octavia said looking around for everyone to stare at Clarke.
"Oh come on! I told him I wouldn't bother him unless it was an emergency" Clarke said with popcorn in her mouth.

"Please Clarke! Or else your texting it to Finn" Octavia told with a serious look.
"Ok ok! Fine. I'll text him" Clarke said as she picked up her phone.
"But what do I say?" Clarke asked.
"Tell him... You want him" Harper said.
"NO!" Clarke yelled out with rose colored cheeks.
"I do wanna see how he would react" Octavia said with a smirk as Raven nodded.
"Fine. But this means I choose what you say to Lincoln!" Clarke told as she started to text him.
"Ok!" Octavia said excited.
Clarke started to type hesitant to send the text but she knew she had to. She sighed before hitting send.

__________________________________

Clarke: Bell?

Bellamy: yes princess, Are you ok?

Clarke: no. I need you. Right now.

Bellamy: what do you mean? Did someone hurt you? What happened.

Clarke: nobody hurt me but I want you right now. I need you. Please.

__________________________________

Octavia was squealing in her pillow as Clarke buried her face into her blanket blushing.
"Man I wonder what he's gonna say next" Raven said with a smirk before her phone dinged.

__________________________________

Bellamy: how bad princess?

__________________________________

"Damn" Harper said taking a sip of her bang.
"OMG OMG OMG!!" Octavia panicked with excitement.
"Keep playing along" Raven told.

__________________________________

Clarke: really bad...

Bellamy: if you need me so bad just as you say, you'll have to beg for me to leave this bar in order for what you want princess.

Clarke: please Bellamy, I need you, badly. Please spend the night with me I'll do whatever you want just please come back to bed.

Bellamy: whatever I want..?