Break up with your girlfriend - Bellamy and Clarke

                                   Bellarke

Background information

It all began when Clarke met Octavia in middle school, they both had a lot of things in common like, being distanced from their parents, being an outcast from others, feeling the need to protect others, getting bullied for plenty of reasons and extra.

Ever since the day they became friends they were inseparable. Clarke thought of her as a sister and same went for Octavia. When she invited Clarke over to her house for a sleepover Clarke couldn't say no, and that's when she met Bellamy, Octavia's older brother.

Clarke didn't think of him that much at first, Except for him being a total asshat.
Bellamy would have his friends over most of the time. Octavia told Clarke that she didn't know them too well except for their names and them being trouble makers.

John Murphy, Nathan Miller, Atom (I don't know his last name!) and others she couldn't recall.
Clarke didn't know Bellamy until he had gotten his first car at 17. that's when Octavia would ask him to drive them out to the park, mall or the theaters anywhere they wanted to go he would take them. Only because it was for Octavia.

And then Bellamy and Clarke started to talk here and there, until that small talk turned into hour long conversations.

A few years had passed and soon Clarke and Octavia had grown a friend group with
Raven Reyes, Jasper Jorden, Monty Green, Harper Mclntyre, Wells Jaha, Gaia Trikru,
Kyle Wick, Lincoln Trikru, Lexa Trikru,
Luna Flonkru, Roan Azgeda, Emori Ground and a few others.

Clarke and Octavia would start going out with them more often without Bellamy needing to drive them around, but when Bellamy wasn't busy Clarke would be the one to invite him out with her, Octavia and the rest of the group.

Bellamy would say "I'm good" almost every time she would ask but somehow she was always able to convince him to come out with them. Bellamy thought that their friends didn't like him hanging out with them on Friday nights but they actually really liked having him come out to the party.

Almost every night the group would go out and that eventually lead Bellamy and Clarke to get closer and closer until they would stay up on the phone while Octavia was sleeping or out on a date with her boyfriend Lincoln.

Bellamy and Clarke became really good friends over those few months of going out and it seemed like Clarke was Bellamy's best friend, but every time they would go out or hang out by themselves Clarke would always find herself playing this flirtatious game with Bellamy but it wasn't really out of love, even if it seemed like it to others, but Clarke did question if she did feel something for Bellamy Blake.

She knew that his flirtatious attitude was just the way he communicated with Clarke but sometimes she did wonder if maybe he would like her back..

The 3 were all best friends, Octavia was very grateful for Clarke since she had brought her and Bellamy closer together. They were already close but now it felt like he was her best friend and not the older brother that stays at home every night.

After a few years of hanging out with each other every moment they possibly could Bellamy had gotten into a relationship with a woman named Echo. Now of course they had all been in relationships throughout the years but this one was Bellamy's most serious relationship.

She was a nice person but something about her Clarke didn't like. She had talked to Octavia about it plenty of times before but Octavia never really understood why she didn't like Echo but Clarke tried not to think about it too much and then that's where it leads us to today.