He looks at me" I don't know but a lot of people assume that your family isn't really nice." He dats.

I nod." Give me your phone." I say.

"What do you need my phone for?" He ask giving me his phone.

"To call your parents and say it's bullshit." I say.

I typ in his mother and tap on calling.

"Are you serious amora that's not a good idea!" Anthonio says.

"I don't care I can't lose Charles now that your two are in love and i have finally an best friend." I say.

"Hi its Amora Romano, yes your hearing it right!" I say.

"What am i doing with your son's phone? Well calling you." I say.

"I just wanting to say that I don't thing moving away from us helps him to get away from us." I say.

"I don't wanna make a fight of a discussion i just wanna say that Anthonio love him i have never saw and i do too in a friend way. I have never ever met a boy like him. He is kind he is a lovely boy I can't explain. I don't wanna lose him and neither does Anthonio and Charles too. Please don't do this to your son. He is so happy here with us and your making it very hard for him." I say.

"Mhm, okay well if you're really not changing your mind we will keep him here until you change your mind." I say.

"Amora..." Charles says.

"Well have a good day ma'am." I say and hang up i trow the phone to charles.

I walk around angry.

"Who does she think she is! Calling me a bitch?!" I say.

Charles immediately stands up.

"What did she call you a bitch?" He says.

"Nit only that! She said awful things about how crazy your life is and your not a good son like who the hell does she think she is!" I say.

"I'm gonna handle this myself and i will come back. I'm done with this woman." Charles says opening the door.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Anthonio says.

"Well by packing my things and moving here until they can be normal to me and my lovers around me." He says.

"I'm coming with you." Anthonio says standing up.

"Thanks because I'm actually pretty scared." Charles says.

"Well good luck i have a date." I say and walk with them out of the toom.

They look at me.

"A DATE?" Charles yells.

I punch his arm." Shut the fuck up no need to scream!" I say.

"Sorry.... But who is the lucky one?" Charles says.

"I am actually, Are you gonna get ready darling?" River comes walking towards us.

"Oh my god of course." Charles says enthusiast.

I laugh." Well i'm gonna get ready good luck guys and let me know how it went!!" I say and me and river walk away.

They nod and they walk away towards the stairs.

"You told them?" He ask while we walk towards my room.

We walk into my room." It's hard to keep it a secret when Anthonio saw me coming out of your room." I say.

"Oh god oops." He says sitting down on my bed.