"Oh i'm sorry." Anthonio says.

"Are you okay" i ask.

"Yes i'm fine thank you." He says.

"You can talk you know that." I say.

He nods.

"For how long are you here before i won't see you for a week again?" Anthonio ask sad.

"Well i asked your oldest brother if i can stay and he said yes." He says.

"You don't have to ask that again you can always stay. I don't care if it's a random day if i see you it's nice having you here charles!" Elio says laying his hand on his shoulder.

Charles smiles towards him."thank you!" He says.

Elio nods and looks towards me.

"Good morning Stellina!" He says.

"Good morning eli." I smile at him.

I walk with him to the table leaving Charles and Anthonio together.

"Are you really okay?" Anthonio ask Charles.

They look into each others eyes.

He shakes his head.

Anthonio lay both his hands on Charles his shoulders and look at him.

"You can tell me later okay just hold on for few and have breakfast with us." He says.

Charles nods and they both walk towards the table.

Charles sits next to me and Anthonio next to Charles.

I look at Charles and nod." I wanna know what's going on and you can tell me." I say.

He nods "just after this walk with us to Anthonio his room i will explain." He says.

I nod.

We have breakfast with everyone and just talk about anything.

After that me, Anthonio and Charles walk to the stairs to Antonio his room.

As we walk in Charles can't hold it any longer and sits on the bed crying.

I sit next to him and Anthonio other side.

I have my hand on his shoulder." Hey it's okay." I say.

Anthonio holds Charles in his arms.

"What's wrong tell us." Anthonio says.

"I'm sorry i'm crying like a baby." He days wiping his tears away.

Anthonio wipes a few tears away too and looks him in the eye." Never apologize for something what isn't your fault." He says.

"Wow deep Anthonio deeeppp." I say shocked.

We all laugh.

"I missed this." Charles says.

"We missed you so much." I say.

"Now tell us everything." I say.

"Well my parents said a while ago that they don't want me to hang out with you guys anymore and uhh i sort of did it anyway and their so mad at me for that that we're gonna move." He says.

I'm shocked.

"N-no you can't." Anthonio says.

"Hell no your not going out of my life just because your parents want you to." I say.

I stand up.

"What are you gonna do?" Charles says.

"Is it because of the mafia that they don't want you to hang out with us?" I ask.