A Night to Remember

Art by: StarBerry_Shortcake

I'm graduating mothafuckas!! Hahahaha.... oh wait, college now. Shit. 🥲 but still I am glad and surprised to see the book come this far, I still remember when I made this event upin my head and made only as rough draft of it a year and a half ago, dreaming for the day I could actually write it out. And now it's come true. Thank u to those that have stuck so far with this book.

Btw, ya'll seen the new trailer yet?

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

"Ow!" Motherfucker that hurts. Why does it always have to be you? "Amalia, can't I just trade places with someone?"

The pretty sadidan was holding your leg on her lap, with a long tape on it. One leg had already been fully waxed, but it was still stinging. You couldn't stop her because one hand is being held by Fionda, whose painting your nails with such concentration that it should not be broken, and Eva is tying the back of your dress so it won't slip off. All three of them were working on you getting ready for the party that was about to happen soon. The guest room is messy from 4 pre-teens leaving their stuff everywhere, but the bathroom is too small to get dressed in, Habhaï's room is off limits, and downstairs certainly ain't an option. At least the bed is comfy to sit on. "You'll be fine Y/n. We'll be there to have your back."

"Like back at the race?" You mutter under your breath. Her fingers get a grip on the edge of the tape, and yanks it off with a loud kkkkrrr. Your body jolts from the pain of getting your leg waxed. "Ow!"

"Quit moving, you're going to make me mess up." Fionda's grasp tightens, lightly moving the small brush over your fingernails.

"Sorry, staying perfectly still while being tortured is," the dress tightens around your waist, restricting your circulation. "... a lot harder then you'd think." Another tape is ripped off. "Ow!"

Behind you, Evangelyne patted your shoulder, being the only woman to have any sympathy for you. "I know how you feel, trust me."

"Oh yeah? What torture method was used on you? Corset? Full makeover?" You ask, with Fionda switching over to your other hand.

A long, long exasperated sigh is dragged out of her mouth, Amalia squinting her brown eyes at the cra. "Well, I had a date once with this guy named Jay before I even  liked Dally, cause someone told him if he helped us win this gobbowl game, then I would go out with him. And Amalia decided to be herself and she sat me down for 2 hours and a half getting me ready for it. Heels hurt after being knocked around like a ragdoll for an entire day at the stadium."

"Quit exaggerating Eva, it wasn't that bad. And the smile on your face when you got back told me you had a good time." The ever so uptight lady pointed out with a smug look on her face, applying more tape on your leg. "Okay Y/n, this is the last one."