Dan the Man Whose in a Van

Art is by I, the lovely author

Also, there will be a Q&A in the after this. U can ask me anything or the characters in this book! No spoilers though. Nice try. Be sure to post ur questions here, on the discord on my profile, or on my dashboard! Have a nice day!

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

Bonta Market.

Located in the middle of town square, close to the gobbowl stadium, many types of people came here for all kinds of reasons. It could be for souvenirs, trying to seek out famous celebrities, or to trade items. Seagulls flew above the crowd's heads, crying out for their comrades. Gobbals and carts clipitty clopped along the cobbled streets, pulling fur, hay, and other assorted things. Thanks to the market, two square has always been known for being one of the biggest trade centers in the whole country.

The market held many valuables, some are even considered junk and yet people would still buy them. With the sun shining bright over the buslting city, the gems and gold shimmered, attracting many eyes. But no matter how shiny and rare the products were, Yugo's brain was completely occupied with something else... actually more like someone would be a better word for it. For half an hour, he has been mindlessly following the Iops and Cras, trailing behind them like a duckling with its mother.

Why he's so far stuck in his head that he didn't even notice Az land on the top of his hat, with his heightened senses he should've heard the little tofu coming a mile away. As the kids messed around and the adults made their own conversations, the eliatrope kept thinking back to a girl with problematic powers. The one that's been with him for a few weeks now, the same one that had fallen asleep on him, twice. The thought of her sleeping form made his slow heart increase in speed.

The fact that' he hasn't even known her for a month, and is already comfortable around her was a little weird for him, he wasn't normally like that with strangers. But whenever she's around him, it's like all is well with the universe. There's a.... certain vibe to her that puts him at ease, the way she looks at him, how she speaks his name, the eagerness in her when showing her wakfu. When he's next to her, it's as if all of his abnormal capabilities focus on this one little eliatrope and her alone. Who gave her the power to do that? His biological parents? Ha! What a joke. Almost every time he was with her, he forgets the rest of the world around him. Breakfast a few days back is a good example.

He hasn't burnt food since he was younger. It was only when Dally said something did Yugo smell the smoke. His Dad would be ashamed if he found out. I mean come on, Yugo's been cooking before he could use his powers, before he had even met the rest of the Brotherhood of the Tofu, back in his early days when he used to play with the other village kids. Now everyone was fully grown except the eliatrope king.