Chapter 11. The Rage of Mew

Start from the beginning

"Thara. Go and get your daughter and brother in law. We will discuss about things later". He patted Mew's back engulfing him in his arms once before Mew left him.

He came back home to inform Max and Gulf while the cars were already moved to the jungle.

"Phiiiiiii". He entered the lounge and was instantly hug by Gulf. He was crying and shaking. Mew hug him as tight as he was. He could feel him. He could relate to the pain.

"Gulf. Listen baby. Stay here with Bright and girls. Am going to get Nattasha and Win back. Okay"? He removed the bangs of his forehead before kissing him lovingly. But Gulf refused to let him go.

"Phi take me too. I want to go too. Phi my Nattasha would be missing me. Take me Phi". Gulf was pleading holding his hands.

"Baby... Its dangerous. Please stay here. I will get her back". He tried to make him understand.

"Phi. Phi Gulf is right. Let us come with you please. We cant stay here at home for another day without knowing anything". Bright came forward too. Mew was tongue tied.

"Baby the girls"???? He thought about girls.

"They will be with me. I will stay in car Phi. Just take me please. Please phi". He kneeled in front of Mew who instantly pulled him in arms. He could feel his pain. 

"Max lets go". He signalled Max before taking Gulf and girls with them.

They reached the spot where the whole premises was covered with his men. Mew step out of the car and Gulf saw the men bow down in front of him. Who were them? Why were they bowing to Mew? He wanted to ask and step out only to be held by Bright who shook his head as a no.

"We will talk about it later Phi". He said and Gulf sat back in his seat. Yes it can wait.

"King Thara, they are in the mid of the jungle. We got the traces". Mocha said him. Mew nodded his head before taking the bag from him. As if any shock was left for Gulf. He had his eyes wide in fear when he saw Mocha buckling up the holsters and daggers to his body. His knuckles, gloves. Gulf gulped in fear when Mew came back in the car to take the wheel. He was covered four sides by more than 40 cars.

Mew smiled a bit but then his face was deprived of any emotion but rage, anger, revenge. Gulf could swear he never saw this man in his life.

They all stopped after fifteen minutes. As silent as they could. Gulf securred Nattarika and Nattarine to his chest with harness as they saw a cabin in center of the woods. There was no one outside to guard it. And even if they had an army, Mew was sure his men could blow the entire jungle.

"Stay in the car. Got it"? Mew said in a tone Gulf never heard. He nodded unconsciously. Bright too.

Mew signalled few of his men to guard the car and Gulf could only pray  in his heart for the saftey of Win, Nattasha and most important Mew. He could see the men surrounding the cabin, as silent as they could. Then he saw Mew coming back to the car.

"Dont make any noise okay. Come". May be he could relate to the pain of Gulf that he thought about taking him with to the rescuse. He held Gulf strongly at his shoulders for much needed support before he signalled his men to bang the door open. And it was exactly the moment when they saw Win being molested about to be raped. And Nattasha...

All Mew could see was red. His princess hanging in the hands of that bastard lifeless. Those eyes that always shone with sparkles were closed. Forever. He quickly held an unconscious Gulf in his arms while his men killed everyone leaving Gulf's husband at Mew's mercy.

He held his daughter in his arms. Kissing her forehead. Holding her tight in his strong arms. The rest two girls were unaware of the horrible accident that ruined their happiness. They were held in Mew's arms too.