Chapter 7. A New Chapter

Broken But Beautiful.

Chapter 7. A New Chapter.
************
Mew had joined the cafe. It was walking distance away. He introduced new recipes for the cafe attracting new customers. The old couple was relieved to see the customers coming back to the cafe. The sales increased gradually.

Gulf visited the cafe too a few times. Though the old couple tried their best for him to get things for free being Mew's fiancè but he rather opted not to buy anything then. And at the end they agreed to take money from him. They wanted Mew to take whole charge but Mew disagreed. He suggested the lady to stay at home while he would let the old man take charge of bills.

Mew, didnt need to work at all. His chain of restaurants was enough to feed his family for ages, even if he had given one to Tae. But he wanted it to keep low. He didnt want Gulf to misunderstand him. It was a perfect camouflage to hide his identity. Besides, he was happy to live a life as a simple man.

Mew exit the kitchen to find a boy standing with the old man. He thought may be a customer but just then the old man pointed Mew to come to him.

"Mew. He is my son. Bright. Bright Vachirawit. A high schooler in science". Just then the name clicked. Bright looked at him but instantly step away to see rage in Mew's eyes.

"So it was....".

"Phi Mew. Are you free yet"? He was about to snap but he heard Winnie and turned to see him with Gulf and girls. It was closing time anyway.

"Oh hi. Yes i am free. Come here lovelies". He held the girls in his arms, tickling their faces with his nose.

"Phi we are here to buy.... Youuuuuuu". Winnie just saw Bright and screamed. Everyone was watching the mess.

"Uhmm Me.. You want to buy me? My pleasure bunny. But sorry i dont think you can buy me. I am.a hell expensice". Bright winked at Win making him more angry.

"What do you think you are doing with my brother in law"? Mew crossed his arms after handing the girls back to Gulf.

"Brother... What the... He is your brother in law"? Bright was surprised, but why?

"Bright you know this kid? Why Mew is angry with you"? This time his father step in. He had never seen Mew angry or loosing temperament.

"Dad. He is my junior in school".

"Who you bully everyday". Mew completed the intorduction.  Bright turned to face his dad who was looking at him with angry eyes.

"Is this we send you college for? To bully your juniors. He is your nong. You are supposed to protect him. Not harm him. You moron". Even at this age, his grip on Bright's ear was strong enough to make him yelp in pain.

"Ku Cáib... Po. Po. Am sorry Po. Leave my ear. Aweeeeee". He was screaming like a little kid. A little smile appeared on Win's face that he hide fastly.

"Listen kid. I respect your parents but i wont tolerate any harm to my family. So if next time, Win came home in tears, and you are the reason, i will forget everything. Gulf what you want"? He turned to Gulf as Nattarika was pulling his sleeves to hold her. He smiled and held them in his arms while Gulf was getting his stock for cookies and pastries. He was so addicted to Mew's taste.

Win bought cheese cake for himself. Ignoring the pair of eyes looking at him keenly.

************

"Ummm. This is for you". Win just sat on his table for lunch when a box appeared in front of him. He looked up to find Bright standing. He was still waiting for any explanation.