Chapter 21: Back In The Saddle

[Kristen's POV]

I feel so... light headed. But at least I have the two people in the world that I love standing next to me, Mark and Rachel.

Kristen: Mark?

Mark: Kristen! You're ok!!

He ran over and hugged me, I instantly hugged back. He started to cry.

Kristen: Marki? Why are you crying?

Mark: I thought you would never wake up.

Kristen: How long was I out for?

Mark: At least a month.

Kristen: Really?

Mark: Yes. I have to talk to you.

Kristen: What's up?

Mark: I almost quit YouTube..

Kristen: What?! Why would you do that?

Mark: Because you make me happy. And I've never been truly happy until you came into my life. And I swore to myself if you died I would give up YouTube.

Kristen: But YouTube makes you happy! If you gave it up, I'm not too sure what I would do.

Mark: Yes, you're right, it does make me happy, but you make me happier. You make me complete Kristen. And I couldn't imagine life without you.

I couldn't help but smile at him. He's such a softie. I heard Rachel crying.

Kristen: Rachel? Are you ok?

Rachel: Oh yeah! That was just so beautiful! You two are perfect for each other!

Kristen: Thank you Rachel.

She walked over and hugged me. Then a doctor came into my room.

Doctor: Good news Kristen, you can go home today. We've been examining you for a while, and you seem to be recovering quickly.

Kristen: Yay!

Mark hugged me tight and gave me a peck on the lips.

Doctor: All you need to do for the next week is to take these pain killers, and just be careful when you walk. And if anything goes wrong, give us a shout.

Kristen: Thank you, I will. Mark, baby, will you grab my jacket for me?

Mark: Of course honey.

He first helped me out of my hospital bed, his hands were so gentle, yet muscular. He then handed me my coat and then we headed out of my room. As we got out of the room, a fan came up to Mark and I.

Fan: OH MY GOD! Kristiplier is my all time otp! Can I have a picture with you guys?!

Mark: Of course! Do you want a selfie? Or to have our friend Rachel take a full body pic?

Fan: Can it be a full body?

Mark: Of course it can!

The fan handed her phone to Rachel and she took a picture of us.

Mark: By the way, what's your name?

Fan: My name is Molly!

Mark: Well I appreciate that you watch my videos Molly! And that you ship my girlfriend and I!

Molly: Yeah no problem! It was SO nice meeting you Mark! I love you! Bye!

Mark: Bye Molly! I love you too!

She ran away, screaming like a fangirl. God I miss those days.

Mark: Now, before we go, I think I've picked the day that we should get married.

Kristen: Really?! When?!

Mark: Valentines Day, the most romantic day on the planet.

Kristen: MARK! Oh my god! I love you soo much!

Mark: I love you too.

He gave me a quick peck.

Kristen: Well Mark, looks like we're getting back in the saddle again huh?

Mark: Yeah, yeah I guess we are.

He pulled me in and gave me a kiss on the lips. I have never felt so happy in my entire life.

____________________________________________________

OMG A MARK UPDATE?!?! I apologize that I haven't updated this one in like 400 years! I've been focused on my Janiel stories lately! But my friend @cutesalut convicted me to update tonight!! And I did! I feel good that I updated! Thank you'd guys and enjoy the chapter!
•*•SaRa•*•