Chapter 18: Needing To Get To Her

[Mark's POV]

Ever seen those criminal shows where they accuse someone for murder, you tell them you didn't do it and they scream at you?... Yeah... welcome to my world. They've been cross examining me for 5 hours...

Police: We know you did it Mr. Fischbach!

Mark: No I didn't!

Police: We found fingerprints on the gun at the scene.

Mark: Not to be rude or anything, but have you ever thought about checking out the security cameras a little closer?

The officers just looked at each other. That had that look on their faces like "why didn't we think of that first?"

Police: Follow me.

I got up and we walked to a weird room with lots of small TV's. They ended up turning on the TV G021, which was the TV from Yami's wear house... unfortunately, they turned it on when Yami was rapping me... I could feel myself getting really red. The police looked at me.

Police: Care to explain?

Mark: Ummm.... I was rapped...

Police: Ahhh... I see.

Mark: Uhhh... could you fast forward to a little?

Police: Yeah.

They fast forward until they reach the part where Yami had the gun to me.

Mark: Right there.

The police watched until I had the gun pointed at Yami, while it was still in his hands.

Mark: Zoom in and slow down the footage.

They zoomed in and they clearly saw that Yami pulled the trigger while it was still pointed at him. The police just looked at me. They talked silently with each other.

Police: He's not guilty.

I just nodded.

Police: Mr. Fischbach, we've come to a conclusion that you're not guilty.

Well duh!

Mark: Thank you. Now if you excuse me, I have to get to my fiancé.

I ran out of there and drove to the hospital.

[Rachel's POV]

I've been sitting in Kristen's hospital room. The sound that's keeping me awake is the sound of her heart monitor. All of the sudden Mark runs in.

Rachel: Mark! Where have you been?

Mark: I was cross examined for 5 hours! But anyways, how is she?

Rachel: I'm not sure. She hasn't woken up yet.

Mark just walked over to Kristen. I followed. As we walked over I saw tears roll down his cheek. He took a hold of Kristen's hand and said

Mark: I love you so much. Please don't die.

As soon as he finished his sentence, we both looked at each other when we heard the most horrible sound in the world...

The flatline.

____________________________________________________________

Is the book over?!?!... Lol nooo! There is PLENTY more to come! And another cliff hanger.. XD Love you guys!!

Social info:

Regular Instagram: @saraplatek

YouTube fan page insta: @__youtube__anyas__

Twitter: @sara_platek

Kik: @sarkiplier_dawceffa

Snapchat: saraplatekk

Leave a comment and a vote! ⭐

Love you all my beauties!!

And as always, I will see YOU in the next chapter.... BYE BYE!! ❤