Chapter 14: Winning Her Back

[Mark's POV]

I have a splitting headache. What just happened? I look at my phone, no new texts from Kristen. But I open my messages and the last text I sent her was "Yes, goodbye." Goodbye? What? it said I sent it 30 minutes ago... I was passed out 30 minutes ago! Someone messed with my Kristen, and I'm gonna find out who and beat the shit out of them. I decided to text her friend Rachel to see if she knew what happened.

M: Rachel? It's Mark. Is Kristen ok?

R: You actually have the nerve to ask that?

M: What are you talking about?

R: You're so ignorant! You can't just tell a girl you don't love her anymore and ask if she's ok an hour later! She's crushed. But, she's moved on. She's with Darren now. You can kiss her goodbye Mark.

Darren?... Darren. He's the one who knocked me out!

M: Rachel, here me out. You have to believe me. I never sent those to her. I love her so much. I would never dump her like that! Darren did this! He came into my house and said he loved Kristen, then he knocked me out! I'll take a pic of the builds to prove it!

R: No no, not necessary, I believe you.

M: You do?

R: Yes. I can tell that you love her. You don't seem like the kind of guy that would do that. Come over, they're on my couch... making out.

That made me have a rage of fire surge through my bloodstream. Darren is kissing... MY GIRL.

M: I'm on my way over.

He's gonna die.

[Kristen's POV]

I can't believe Mark would do that to me! After all we went through too. Luckily, Darren was there to comfort me.

Darren: I love you so much baby.

He put his lips on mine. One side of me wanted to kiss him back, but the other side of me didn't. He didn't kiss as well as Mark did. I need to stop thinking about him. All of the sudden I hear banging on Rachel's door. She answered, it was Mark.

Mark: GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL!

He ran towards me and shoved Darren away.

Kristen: What are you doing here?!

Mark: He's a horrible man! He tried to steal you away from me! He came to our house when you left and knocked me out! Look!

On his head was a giant black and blue mark. So... this was all Darren's fault?

Kristen: You did this?

Darren: What?! Of course not!

Rachel: He's lying Kris! I talked to Mark. Mark is innocent.

Darren: Oh come on now! Mark is ugly, fat and worthless. Why would you love a loser like him?!

I saw rage in Mark's eyes. Next thing I know, he flung at Darren. Wailing on him. Kicking and punching. Screams flying. Now I know who I love. Mark stood up and faced me.

Mark: Kris. I love you so much. I promise, nothing like this will ever happen again. I love you way too much to let you slip through my fingers. Will you come back to me?

Now, what kind of person would I be if I said no? a very stupid one.

Kristen: Is that rhetorical? OF COURSE YOU CAN HAVE ME BACK!

I jumped into his arms and kissed his plump lips. This is the best day ever.

____________________________________________________________

YAY! Back together!! I love this chapter honestly.

Social info:

Instagram: @saraplatek

Twitter: @sara_platek

Kik: @sarkiplier_dawceffa

Snapchat: saraplatekk

Remember. If you're a shoey shipper, I have 2 on my page! Check em' out would ya?!

Leave a comment and a vote! ⭐

Love you all my beauties!

And I will see YOU in the next chapter.... BYE BYE!! ❤