Chapter 7: Missing

[Mark's POV]

I woke up this morning with Kristen's head on my chest, sleeping to the rhythm of my breath. I didn't want to wake her, so I laid there until she woke up.

Kristen: Good morning Markimoo.

Mark: Good morning Kris.

She kissed me then we walked down stairs to get breakfast.

Mark: Shit!

Kristen: What is it?

Mark: We're out of eggs. I'm gonna run to the store and grab some. I'll be back in about 15 minutes. You gonna be alright here by yourself?

Kristen: Yeah, I'll be fine, go ahead. Love you!

Mark: Alright, love you too.

[Kristen's POV]

I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite show F.R.I.E.N.D.S when I heard loud knocking on the door. I figured it was just Mark fooling around, but when I opened the door, it wasn't Mark.

Kristen: What are you doing here?!

Next thing I know, it's black.

[Mark's POV]

Mark: Honey! I'm home from the store!

No answer.

Mark: Kristen?

Still no answer. Where is she? Her stuff is still here, and she would've left me a note if she went somewhere. Then I got a text from Yamimash.

Y: You want your precious Kristen? Come find me, but you have 2 days, and if you don't find me, she dies.

M: You won't get away with this!

Y: Watch me.

[Kristen's POV]

Where am I? It's dark and I have a gag around my mouth.

Yamimash; Shhh... Don't struggle it makes it worse.

I yelled at him, trying to get out "remove the gag now.", Surprisingly, he did.

Yamimash: Hurry up, you only got 1 minute to talk.

Kristen: Why am I here?!

Yamimash: Because Mark is mine. And I'm gonna make sure he doesn't find you.

All I can do is sit and think to myself

"Please Mark, please find me."

____________________________________________________________