Y/n " I already know one of the languages of the humans that are called sky people"

Max " wait she she spoke English"

Lo'ak " wait you knew English the whole time and didn't tell us"

Y/n " first you never asked and second you assumed I couldn't speak English like most of you"

Lo'ak " wow what else can you do tell us"

Y/n " that all I'm sharing for now"

Jake " wow well you know it was y/n who got the final vote on allow us to stay here it was her words that name the clan agree to allow us to come"

Trudy  " hey kid thank you so much"

Y/n " you are welcome"

Jake " that wonderful"

Lo'ak " how did you learn most of the omatacayia clan speaks English after learning from dad and the other humans"

Y/n " grandmother taught me how to speak English and I learned either ways as well"

Trudy " most be a amazing to have you family back in your life right kid"

Doctor " yeah we all have been worried sick about you and scared of thinking the worst had overcome you"

Y/n " ....."

????? " y/n " soon a boy around neteyam age and landed right in front of everyone getting their attention, no on knows who this boy ways but he looked someone of importance.

Y/n " yaimi what are you doing here"

Yaimi " I came to fresh you my mother wish to have some words with you about an matter, she asked me to come get you and grandfather asked me to see how everything was going here"

Y/n " oh I will come right away"

Yaimi " the humans seems to be doing well as the newcomers clans but one wrong move it will lead to ru8n for everyone"

Y/n " I will make sure ruin does not come but it will take some time"

Yaimi " I will be here if you need help y/n"

Y/n " thank you"

Yaimi " I will head off ahead of you I will wait for you to come I don't want to interfere with your conversation anymore" yaimi soon took off leaving quickly and not making a sound without anyone hearing him.

Y/n " I bid you all goodbye I will see you all later call for me if you need help" you were gone as well leaving everyone there wondering what was going on with Jake daughter who they thought was gone.

Trudy " how the new kid"

Jake " he is the grandson of the olo'eythan here his name is yaimi"

Trudy " oh so he is her boyfriend"

Jake " no he is not her boyfriend he is just a friend nothing else"

Spider " I don't know they seem very close jake"

Lo'ak " oh come on you are close to kiri and Rotxo there no dating there"

Spider " yes but she could date if she wants he seems to really care about her"

Neteyam " yaimi does seem like a good guy and cares about her and I think they grew up together"

Lo'ak " eww no I can't see my sister dating him he nothing like us and he seem kinda off I don't like him"

Neteyam " that what you said about aonung and now you best friends"

Lo'ak " yes but I know aonung I don't know him and what he all about he could be using our sister for the family legacy and power that comes from being with a child of tokru Makto"

Jake " I just don't want her to get romantic feeling for anyone here as she have to become one of the omatacayia and then we will see if he worthy of anything else" spider didn't like what he was hearing and same went with a couple other they had all just meet her, and now they were trying to change her life and take her away from the only place and home that welcome her when everyone else tuned their backs on her.

With you and yaimi

Y/n " so what did you mom what from me"

Yaimi " oh she didn't want anything I came to save from it seems like you were uncomfortable back there, and my grandfather gave me permission to come grab you when things were becoming hard"

Y/n " thank you"

Yaimi " you know you are not alone I and the clan are here for you and we will help you"

Y/n " thank you yaimi"

Yaimi " now come on let's go for a flight there is something my grandmother asked me to do and I need help"

Y/n " sure let's go" you and yaimi had called the ikrans and soon took off flying together and laughing there were rumors in the clan of you and yaimi closest. The kids had done the task for Tupia and fully completed them to the fullest soon heading home, during dinner time the sully family was looking at the pair as they talked and laughed with their friends.