DOUBLE WIN

As soon as I got home and decided to rest, I received a phone call from Micheal's hospital informing me that MICHEAL IS AWAKE.

I was so elated, I immediately became energised. Two weeks, 14 whole days MICHEAL. Immediately I was ready to go and see him.

I wished I could take the kids with me, I'm sure he'll want to see them but I couldn't. It's safer for them in the house until the threat to our family has been terminated.

Arriving at the hospital, I actually ran to his Ward. I'm sure people were wondering if all was alright, me answering them in my head "yessss everything is alright, everything is beautiful, everything is perfectly fine".

As soon as I got into his Ward, the first thing that came to my mind was to hug him. Then I remembered he just woke up from coma. "The guy is just recovering and you want to jump on him?" I berated myself in my head.

He was seated while the nurse was fixing his drip when I entered. I was so happy to the extent of loosing my ability to speak.

"Hey" was all I could say, "baby girl" he said smiling at me making me smile in return."I miss you" i said very close to tears.

"Miss you more", that statement got me upset and I said already in tears "that's not true,you didn't even know what was happening, I was so scared"

After unsuccessfully stopping myself, I ended up hugging him and he grunted in pain.

My baby, my baby is still in pain, immediately I let go of him. "I'm fine" he tried to assure me.

"I've heard you" I replied in a disbelieving tone which he somehow found funny."you don't believe me" he said laughing. "Absolutely not" I said, which he found funny, again.

Well, I had no idea when or how I fell asleep, all I know was that I woke up with my hands in his. On waking up, I left for the house to check up on the children. I met Leo at the house, he was playing with the children.

Since the incident, he had been coming to my home often so it wasn't weird to find him there, what was weird was that he hasn't gone to see his friend. I found out the reason though, he just completed a surgery and decided to branch here first to give me another good news. But when he found out I was not home, it was too late and he couldn't escape from the clutches of my kids who had seen him and held him captive. The news he brought to me was really a good news "DYLAN COULD NOW SEE."

Can you imagine, after suffering for such a long time, today I've been given all the happiness in world.