AN IDEA

At the age of 27, married to the love of my life Micheal, the CEO of Smith's PLC and blessed with our quadruplets(Three boys and a girl). I was a tiktoker, a social media influencer, an actress and also a Strategist.

I know it seems impossible to manage all of these jobs as an individual but my work as a strategist wasn't full time, I was only called when there were extreme situations where my help was needed, I was paid fully and monthly though.

With all these jobs and money coming from numerous places I felt I was ridiculously rich, I didn't need to contribute money at home (although I always forced my way to do so), i think the reason is obvious, Micheal is a crazily rich CEO. Leo a friend I made through my husband is a doctor, he's actually my husband's best friend.

I don't really know what he specialises in but just a few months ago I remember hearing him talking about a "blind people project" they've been working on for almost five years. I plan on asking him about it because there's one blind guy I knew when I was young named Dylan, although I didn't know him personally I felt and still feel very sad for him.I decided to try to help him.

On my visit to Leo's house, I found out that they were where done with the project and it was a success and people were already booking for surgeries.

The only problem was that not everyone could access it, it wasn't even about money, you could be rich and still not be able to access it, in the end I found out I could access it, it might be because of Leo or because of Mike but it didn't really matter, what mattered was that I could progress in my own personal project which is helping Dylan ANONYMOUSLY.

HEY READERS DON'T FORGET TO; CLICK THE STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.
SHARE IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY.