DEFINITELY NOT A GOD

The project is sure to be tedious because I'm supposed to be an anonymous helper. Firstly I need to get in touch with Jake a guy I met during my time at the University college London.

He is a very talented hacker, the main thing is that he's very good at manipulating technology. On finally getting his number from somebody through somebody I called him then it all started, he complained on how I never called him, he lectured me on learning to check up on people blah, blah, blah.

He also also said he was sure I called him because I needed a favour, I lied and said that wasn't the reason. I told him I called because I missed him. After exchanging a few pleasantries and explaining to him that it's not that I didn't want to call him, it's just that I wasn't really a people person which, a fact that he knows, I couldn't hold myself and revealed the reason for the call.

"I knew it, I knew it" he kept repeating and I couldn't refute him.

He agreed to help me, his work was for him to help me communicate with Dylan's guardian Justin without revealing my identity. He said I actually didn't need his help that I could actually open a new social media account and contact the guardian through it but I didn't agree to that because I couldn't take any chances.

I wanted to make sure no one could find out except they were told and I will definitely make sure that the people I will tell would be trustworthy people. I know people might be wondering why I'm trying to help someone so hiddenly, I'll explain.

There was a time when I saw a video of a musician and his record label owner, there was a look I saw in the musician's eyes when he was looking at the owner of the record label he was signed under, it was a look I never want to be directed at me. The musician was looking at the other guy like he was looking at his saviour, like he was looking at his god.

HEY READERS DON'T FORGET TO; CLICK THE STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.
SHARE IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY.