"You're being fucking ridiculous. We just got one of the best killers off our backs, and -"

"Oh, we did?!" I shout, eyes so wide they almost hurt. "I'm being ridiculous because I don't want to trust you, anymore, you lying piece of shit!"

His nostrils flare, and I continue regardless of what's to come. "You've lied to me over and over again. I just want you to leave me, even if I get taken or something. I actually don't care anymore. Let me put a fucking ad up so they know," I aimlessly rant on.

Harry mutters through a clench jaw, "Shut up."

"Shut up!?" I shout yet again. "That's all you can say to me? Because I'm pretty fucking sure you've got no knowledge over what not lying is and what a promise is. Not even that, but you put through a plan that I had no clue about. You consistently dominate over me, but I say nothing because I'm too fucking in love with you. Guess what, though? One of these days I'm going to put through a plan you don't know about. Because that's all you know how to do."

He takes a step forward, I take one backwards. "Don't come near me."

"I did what I had to fucking do," he seethes angrily. "I love you in a way you don't understand, Cata. And I make so many sacrifices for you. Because that's all I know how to do."

"Well, the way you love drives me insane," I remark, crossing my arms over my chest.

Harry glances away to recollect his thoughts. He then looks back and says, "I know you're pissed with me. You have every right. But, I'm not leaving you. I don't know where you got that stupid idea from. So, let's go."

"Ironic how you said not to shoot you. You knew I was going to get angry with you," I tell him. "And you're not forgiven. And I'm going with you because I don't have any other place to go. And...and I don't want to speak to you."

Harry simply nods. I watch him carefully as we go through regular airport procedures. Harry oddly does not get the bag of weapons checked, and I see him nod off the guy that was helping us.

On the plane surrounded by noisy, irritating people, I sit next to Harry in silence. The flight attendant comes around and asks us for anything. Harry says no, while I try to politely ask her for water.

While she's gone, in a second or two I start to randomly burst out into a soft cry. This immediately gets Harry's attention. He watched me as I cry into my hand, desperately wiping tears. These kinds of mood swings have been happening frequently. I think I'm slowly losing perception and grasp of sanity.

He tries to move his arm around me, though I push at his chest and angrily, quietly sniffle out, "Don't touch me."

Warily and a bit surprised, he continues to watch me. I look up at him with teary eyes, wet eyelashes. There is still a livid sense in my expression. "I hate when you lie to me. It hurts."

"Cata -"

"Bastard," I jab my finger into his chest. At that moment, the flight attendant returns with my water. I quietly thank her.

Sipping on my water bottle, Harry lowly whispers to me. "I lied to protect you."

I glare at him, swallowing the gulp I took. "I'm used to being told I'm on a kill list, Harry. I've been moving around my entire life because of these things. You don't need to hide that I'm near death. It's happened already plenty."

"Yes, alright, but it's different for me. You know that, Cata. I want you safe at all times so we don't have to keep moving around," he insists, gripping my chin in his hand. His thumb brushes against my bottom lip.

I grimace sadly and pout my lips, warily murmuring, "I hate you."

"No you don't," he assures, leaning further to me.

"I know. I love you, and I hate it. 'Cause you do this to me," I sniffle. He leans enough to quickly and forcefully peck my lips. Our mouths separate with a gentle pop.

He hums deeply and mutters, "You can hate me all you want for this plane ride and as long as it takes you."

I sniffle again and softly whisper, "I want to have angry sex."

Outrageously surprised, Harry's lips part and his eyebrows furrow. "Your moods are shifting quite rapidly."

"I know. This means I'm probably going to get my period. Those birth control shots are gonna wear off soon. So I want to take advantage of this time," I confess.

Harry can't help himself when he chuckles breathlessly, surprised by what little time it took for me to shift moods. "You are fucking mental, baby."

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course."

"You're still not forgiven," I remind him curtly.

He nods, looking ahead. "Wasn't expecting to be."

"Wait, before I get back to ignoring you, can you kiss me again?" I quietly ask.

Harry grins to himself and turns to me again, leaning down for us to share a lingering, sensual kiss. He deepens it slightly, tugging gently at a strand of my hair. I sigh heavily against his lips, feeling his teeth lightly bite into my bottom one. I love him so much, but screw him for lying to me yet again.

I pull away and frown. "Get away."

He sighs amusingly. And underneath his breath, I think I hear him mutter, "Angry little princess."

n. thanks for reading.

twitter: @zeffervescent