𝟷𝟶; 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙼 𝚄𝙿

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

Groaning, I grip my pounding head with both hands and tentatively crack my eyes open. The temperature is warm. Low lighting fills the small room. Sitting up straight, I look around as the blanket slips down my body. The door is open. I get up running towards it.

My vision blurs as the blood drains from my head. I fall sideways, my body hits the wall, and my head rolls to the side.

How long have I been in here? I don't remember much, just being hot and then cold. Beyond that, my memory is a blank. I take a minute and focus on the rising and falling of my chest. When I don't feel like I'm going to hit the floor, I take a step.

I run out of the door and along the hallway. I push the door open into the clothes room and lunge for a bag marked S. This is why they have so many bags hanging up. Replacements.

Will I end up in only my underwear in each room? (A/N: shii maybe shawty)

I tear at the opening and pull on the clothes. Once the soft material covers every inch of skin, I breathe easier. Tears sting the back of my eyes. I look up, willing them not to fall. They've taken so much out of me, I don't want them to see me cry, too.

Nardo is quiet. No one tells me to go back to the room with the others, but they don't need to. It's not like Nardo is going to open the front door and let me go free. I can't even promise them I wouldn't go to 12  if they let me go. Not after that.

The curving hallway feels longer. My body shivering from the last cold. I think they changed the temperature six times, but I can't really remember. When it was hot, I passed out, every time. All I really know is that I always woke up freezing.