𝟶𝟸; 𝙲𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙷

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

Rowan parks her white BMW behind someone red trackhawk outside the mini mansion that was blaring music.

It's eight at night but the sun haven't set yet. It was a little rainy and cloudy too but Rowan just threw her hoodie over her black bundles. She had her sister install them in for her before she left. It hung by her waist and she was irritated by it when she sat down but she liked it.

She didn't bother with any makeup because she didn't really know how to do them. Her puffy lips had lip gloss on them and she had on lash strips.

She pulled her phone out, her white nails clicking the screen to text Kayla where she was at. Her best friend responded with a 5 minute away text.

"Yo you a little too close to my car jit" a florida accent drawled out making Rowan eyes look up from her phone.

It was Nardo. A new student to Beliare high school which is where Rowan went. He played basketball and seemed to be a new member of the NBA gang. He rapped too. Was very popular from his song Who Want Smoke.

"Nigga is you dumb? Are cars ain't that close together nigga. You could back out freely if you wanted to" the female stated with a slight attitude. Niggas with these ugly ass cars think they the shit.

He put both hands up in a defensive way. "Say ma chill" then he cocked his head to the side. "Where you from jit?" He recognized the accent but didn't know where from.

"New york."
She began making her way to Kayla, whose car just pulled up. Her arm was pulled back then slightly twisted so she can face the caramel man again.

"Let me get your ig." He smirked. His pink tongue ran over his juicy lips making Ro legs go weak. She usually didn't give out her @ but she found herself giving it to the man.

He followed her letting her arm go letting her walk, "I'll catch you later ma."
She didn't turn back around nodding.

Kayla came out her Nissan rapping to the music. Her voice was very...aggy but she rapped on the top of her lungs, "MY BITCH A RIDER."
Rowan finally made it to her friend who immediately turned around and started twerking on the smaller girl.

Her blonde curly wig swishing in the wind. Rowan slapped the girl ass, turning up on their own a little before walking in.

"Heyyy bitchhhhh." Kayla dragged out standing up. Rowan gave her a hi.
"You ready to go inside orrr...?"