20'

"Is everything okay Doctor?"

The expression on doctor's face made Gemini freak out. Fourth was sleeping because the way to hospital was too long and it was hard for Fourth to go back. Gemini told him to sleep in car too many times, but he just refused because sleeping at car was uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry Khun Norawit.. I forgot to tell you both.."

"What the hell?"

Gemini raised his eyebrows and looked at the doctor, making him feel scared.

"But trust me i would tell you if i knew this earlier.."

"Can you tell me what is going on?"

"Khun Nattawat, your boyfriend.."

"What happened to my boyfriend?"

"Khun Nattawat..
He is pregnant to twins. I'm so sorry for not telling you. But we just got it. In ultrason photos they were 2 babi-"

"WHAT???"

Gemini's eyes and mouth opened wide as he smiled and hugged doctor. But he quickly pulled away when he realized what he was doing.

"Thabk you so much Doc!"

He ran to tell Fourth, who was sleeping on the other room.

"Nong!- Shia.."

Gemini realized that his beloved Nong and babies were sleeping. He got closer to them and sat on the bed. He smiled and kissed Fourth's forehead.

"I love you so much."

Gemini gently caressed Fourth's belly. He was so excited to tell him the news. Now, they were going to be parents of two. What will they name them? Will they be girls or boys? Gemini's excitement was on cloud.

"Gem?"

"Aw baby!"

Gemini hugged Fourth tightly while Fourth was in a little shock.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Fourth.. our babies is are okay.. I'm so happy!"

"Gem, are you drunk? It's our first child."

"I'm not drunk! It's just, you have no idea that we are gonna be parents or twins!"

"We what?"

"FOURTH, YOU HAVE TWINS!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Gemini covered Fourth's mouth and started to make goofy voices to shut him up.

"Easy there baby, don't swear!"

"Really? Oh my godness.."

Fourth caressed his belly as tears started fall slowly..

"I love you so much na."

"I love you too, Gem.."

||||

Your beloved author got abandoned by her gf 🥲 I promise i'll try to write long chapters soon!

25052023