"Well, at least they'll all be in one place for me to tell them how I failed their daughter and sister," I mutter to myself as I portal there. Black blood covers the grass, and it looks like the threat was already neutralized. I spot them, along with Aston, Seth, and Violet. I walk up to where they're standing, grabbing a pair of gym shorts someone hands me along the way.

"They took her," is all I say. The color drains from everyone's face, even Aylin's. She and Armaros exchange a look.

"What?" I growl at them. Both look uneasy, which is a new fucking sight to see. Aylin puts a hand over her throat and swallows. She looks like she's going to fucking pass out.

"This can't...no, not now, this can't be happening," she mutters. She staggers for a second before Azrael steadies her.

"Aylin? What? I've never seen you like this," he says

"She's pregnant," she whispers.

"WHAT?" Seth yells

All thoughts leave my mind before it sinks in. Fuck. It makes so much sense. Her nausea, how tired she's been...and they have her. My mate. My pregnant mate. My pregnant mate has been captured. I start to shake as fury and fear that I've never known overcome me. I don't fight the shift this time, Adonis coming forward and snarling viciously as he takes over.

He runs back to where the warriors saw Amara, sniffing all around. We finally catch a scent other than hers; I don't recognize it, though. I know it's a demon's scent, but that's it. Which makes fucking sense, given that he portaled her away. Adonis runs around, sniffing for anything that might lead us to her.

'It's useless. If they portaled away, there wouldn't be a scent. We have to get back to the packhouse, where we might actually be able to do something.' I tell him

He growls, his helplessness and anger mixing with mine, but he shifts back. I walk over to a tree, knowing it's one of the trees where we keep extra pants and shirts. I pull on a pair of sweats and portal back to my office.

Not surprisingly, everyone else is there waiting for me. Aylin, Violet, and Gemma sit in my chairs while Azrael, Max, Armaros, Seth, and Aston stand. Seth and Armaros are pacing. A heavy silence fills the room. Aylin looks up at me suddenly.

"I think she had her phone on her," she screeches.

I immediately lunged for my laptop, opening the 'Find My iPhone' app. Hope blooms when I see her phone is still on and it has her location. It looks like she's somewhere in uncharted territory, as expected. It's roughly 45 minutes away. I put the coordinates into google maps, which shows a picture of an old warehouse. I turn the laptop for everyone else to see, and they all nod.

"Get your best warriors here, and we portal them there ASAP. Before they realize she has her phone on her and move her." Aylin commands. I immediately link everyone, telling them to get to the packhouse. We'll take the first ones who get there.

"There were no casualties, only a couple minor injuries that would be healed by now, so everyone should be available," Seth says. We all nod in response.

"This is probably the vampires' base camp. We don't know what weapons or beasts they have there, but we must be quick." I say as I get up and walk outside.

The warriors are already crowding the front of the packhouse. I wait anxiously. If I could, I would take whoever was here now and just go, but given that there are probably around five thousand there, I need to have an actual army.

"Seth and Azrael, while we wait, portal there and sniff it out. See if you can find any doors or hideouts or if vamps are guarding the place. Be careful and remain hidden," I tell them. Az nods before he grabs Seth's arm, and they both disappear.

It takes about another 15 minutes before enough warriors show up. I quickly brief them on the situation since we're still waiting on Azrael and Seth. I'm about to just say fuck it, take them all there, and swarm the place. As soon as I move to do just that, Az and Seth reappear next to Aston, who jumps back, knocking into Armaros.

"FUCKING SHIT. Not cool!" he yells.

"There are several doors. From what we can tell, all the ones in the front are guarded, but there are two on the side that look unguarded. Here's a picture of the door and the trees you'll want to portal to." Azrael shows me.

"Alright. You guys will portal all my warriors out front, and you ambush them. I will portal myself and Seth to that back door, and we sneak in that way. Aston, leave two important-looking ones alive, and they come here." I tell them before I turn to all my warriors, "Everyone! Grab onto each other. Queen Aylin, King Armaros, and Prince Azrael will transport you all. You ambush them, kill whoever you can, and spare no one. If you lay eyes on your Luna, go for her." I yell

I'm met with a mass response of "Yes, Alpha."

I immediately grab Seth and portal us to the trees Az showed me.

'Wait a minute, we need them to be distracted,' I tell him.

I don't take my eyes off the door, looking for any hint of life behind it. It takes about two minutes before we hear snarls, yells of alarm, and a battle breakout. Seth and I run for the back door and throw it open.

Hold on, baby, I'm coming.